Status
Not open for further replies.

MamaTried

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2013
Northern California
I scored a VV Woodvil in the classies over the weekend. Have no idea what kind of wood it is but I should have it on Thursday! Now I need to pick up a brass RM2 :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

how on earth did i miss that one? :)

Congrats!!!

once you post the mandatory pics, i wager Karen will tell you what kind of wood it is.

Wickeddeuce

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 11, 2013
JBLM
how on earth did i miss that one? :)

Congrats!!!

once you post the mandatory pics, i wager Karen will tell you what kind of wood it is.

you sir are a menace, nearly every reo i see in the classies gets snatched by you... i dont mind because im not to the point of getting my grand yet... getting closer every day... on the day you take the reo i wanted and had the funds for... it shall mean a minor war!!! waged primarily in my mind of whether i envy you or strongly dislike you, and then i shall make peace and occasionally glare at you..

MasterofNone

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2013
New York
you sir are a menace, nearly every reo i see in the classies gets snatched by you... i dont mind because im not to the point of getting my grand yet... getting closer every day... on the day you take the reo i wanted and had the funds for... it shall mean a minor war!!! waged primarily in my mind of whether i envy you or strongly dislike you, and then i shall make peace and occasionally glare at you..

You won't win. If robs the mod master Dennis is the mod Tamer... He probably has more reos ties up in his basement...

Lounging playfully in his home than any of us would know what to do with.
:)

Love you Dennis!

MamaTried

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2013
Northern California

wage war on Mama??? tsk tsk tsk...

drying my tears on my flowers and lace apron

Wickeddeuce

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 11, 2013
JBLM
wage war on Mama??? tsk tsk tsk...

drying my tears on my flowers and lace apron

not war on or with you... with myself... lol besides only kidding

i was going to say something witty and evil here but felt it may be taken wrong... so i am opting not to... i enjoy this community too much... why am i typing this, its pointless now... oh well... whats done is done

MamaTried

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2013
Northern California
not war on or with you... with myself... lol besides only kidding

i was going to say something witty and evil here but felt it may be taken wrong... so i am opting not to... i enjoy this community too much... why am i typing this, its pointless now... oh well... whats done is done

don't sweat it, bro.

once you've been around here long enough, you'll realize that nobody does (or should) ever take me seriously...

... except in the classies :)

Wickeddeuce

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 11, 2013
JBLM
don't sweat it, bro.

once you've been around here long enough, you'll realize that nobody does (or should) ever take me seriously...

... except in the classies :)

I shall keep this in mind... and since people are laid back... hopefully i can let my sarcastic, and bad jokes run a little more freely, felt terrible on the reddit ecig sub, was suggesting to a guy what to get, for under 500 or some ridiculous large amount and made a joke that he should buy me something nice with the left over, he then decided to buy whoever suggested what he went with something shiny... :blink: i felt awful... i didnt mean it...

now just to find some of these magnificent reo collectors addresses and see if i can make 1 or 2 disappear and make my own collection... hopefully none are in safes... i cant crack safes...

on a completely unrelated topic do you guys think a reo would survive a small blast?

hmmmm :evil:

Wickeddeuce

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 11, 2013
JBLM
I think my flamethrowers will certainly withstand a frontal assault, if that's what you mean ;)

no assaults... stealth... but i wouldnt try anything in new york... that could end badly... even if it went well...

now california... well... i can not only get there in a day... but... well... i need not discuss such things...

<.<
o_O
>.>
o_O

you didnt see anything...

wongster360

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 11, 2011
Washington
Here's a pic of the Woodvil from the sellers post. Anyone know what wood this is? It's stunning and understated at the same time. The more I look at it the more I love it! :)

0A57D8F8-42CC-4561-8675-326140BD8BB7.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread