pretty sure its an M4xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

RBS

Apr 27, 2010
the first e cig i bought is a "clean" brand and i am pretty sure it is an M4xxx series. i got the starter kit for 40 bucks at the store a week ago. i have seen a lot of places to get replacement parts in this forum, but some of them seem expensive ($10+ for one battery? $7 for an atomizer?).

Yep, that's the going prices, although, if you look around a bit, you can find the parts a bit cheeper.....try ecigsupply yet?

PapaJoe8

ECF Veteran
Jun 10, 2010
Texas DFW Area
Undefined, your smart to find this forum! What you have is probably a 40x clone. The parts should fit but maybe not perfectly. I have some health-e-cigarette 40x clones and they work but the threads and cart sizes are just a bit diff.

I am wondering why you thought the 7-10$ was high? Add up what you got w/ your kit and it should seam cheep. What I bet you got was 2 batts, 1 atty, a charger, and some carts. The chargers are about $12 and the pre filled carts are less than $5.
Joe

PapaJoe8

ECF Veteran
Jun 10, 2010
Texas DFW Area
Oh, if you could use another charger the 40x kits are only $30 at egigsupply. 2 batts, 1 atty, carts, and charger.

Once I got my 40xs I then got a PCC and some XL carts at litecigusa. I like both things allot. I had to cut the rubber stoppers on the XL carts to make them fit the PCC charger case. That was easy! The filler in the XL carts is way better than what comes w/ kits I think. And... I got a little hard case there also. I use it mostly at home to lay stuff in. There cheep.
Joe

lena

Moved On
Sep 7, 2010
lingang China
  • Deleted by Misty
  • Reason: supplier spam

PapaJoe8

ECF Veteran
Jun 10, 2010
Texas DFW Area
Ok Lena, we hope so also. And... I think we are all for individuality. That's why we are here talking about m40x's and not joy510's.

Do you have a good Texas Chili recipe? Or maybe a Cincinnati Chili recipe. How bout a New Mexico Green Chile Stew recipe?

Ok Ok... back to 40x's. :~)

Anyone else have this type of 401 clone. The atty is way more pointed than a Smoore m401. I don't know who actually make these??? You can get them pretty cheep at DX though. And be ready to wait about two weeks. Smoore 40x's are not much more expensive though.
Joe

Mariana

Moved On
Sep 26, 2010
Hong Kong
  • Deleted by Misty
  • Reason: supplier spam
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread