The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Price is NOT an issue. You can pick a Mod+Atty/Drip Tip...what is it?? :)

Discussion in 'APV and Mods Discussion' started by BigCloudz, Sep 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. BigCloudz

BigCloudz Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 18, 2013
    So Cal
    Alright fellas, what's your dream set up? Pictures encouraged even if it takes a few different ones to show each piece you like. Unlimited cash, 1 mod, 1 atty, 1 DT... What shall it be??

2. JMarca

JMarca E-Cig Afficionado Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 19, 2013
    New York
    GG Ithaka or Kayfun Lite

A Caravela mod (GL getting one) or Nemesis would look pretty well. If you don't like waiting lists I'd say a Nemesis and a Kayfun Lite.

Nemesis "VW Edition"
    Kayfun Lite

Both are in stock.

Pic of both together: http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://i41.tinypic.com/v8dbug.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/forums/showthread.php/15078-Brass-nemesis-with-kayfun-lite&h=1600&w=1200&sz=612&tbnid=9zFt7XuosyhTXM:&tbnh=91&tbnw=68&zoom=1&usg=__Fk0dDBNLKFeapTjMkH1tsmq1qKM=&docid=vnKSC0OfbR0D-M&sa=X&ei=iA85Uoj3B-_d4APf0oHQDQ&ved=0CDAQ9QEwAA&dur=2023

Though the mod in that picture is a different one than the one I linked, the one I linked fits the finishes much better.

3. sawtoothscream

sawtoothscream Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 26, 2013
    United States
    Reo grand with rm2 one handed dripping sounds great to me and sounds like good CS

4. Thrasher

Thrasher ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 28, 2012
    Madeira beach, Fla
    right now it would be the 24k plated cobra hybrid from alba vapors with matching tip

5. Vash

Vash Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Oct 21, 2012
    Reo mini 2.1 and Chalice atty .Already have Grand and VV Grand and RM2 :)

6. Plumes.91

Plumes.91 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 30, 2012
    United States
    I'll take a Provari with a ZAP. Or a Reo Grand with a RM2. Or a Kick2 Bombshell Stinger with a RSST on top.

Or if money really isn't an issue, I'll take 4 NjoyKings a day. :p

7. Raycecar

Raycecar Senior Member ECF Veteran

Sep 3, 2013
    USA
    I'd go get a custom made mod made of pure silver, and throw a Kayfun Lite on it.

8. BigCloudz

Aug 18, 2013
    So Cal
    I bought the Reo and RM2 and must say it's a bit over hyped. Solid mod, but doesn't vape like my Magneto or Chi You (clone). If you have 1 or 2 solid ADV's then i suppose it would be cool, but I like to change my flavor a lot throughout the day and it's kind of a mess/pain in the azz to do. It also seems to be a juice hog.

Some people swear by it though, so idk.

I have had my eye on the KayFun/Lite. It's damn pricey, but if it vapes like a nimbus, or any other good drip atty I would say i'd drop the cash on one.

9. BigCloudz

Aug 18, 2013
    So Cal
    Idk bout pure silver, but I work in a high precision machine shop type atmosphere (build plastic injection molds), so I have everything minus a thread grinder at my disposal. I may actually try to design a unique, bad boy mod. We will see.

10. BigCloudz

Aug 18, 2013
    So Cal
    How do you like that King? The b&m I frequent has one SS King left, $230. They also have a new one called the "Grenade" It's AWESOME looking and a rare find. Same price as the King.

11. gokusnimbus

gokusnimbus Senior Member ECF Veteran

May 20, 2013
    los angeles
    if i got this i wouldn't need any other mod ever.

[​IMG]

12. BigCloudz

Aug 18, 2013
    So Cal
    Damn that is NICE!

I have always wanted a Caravela. That may be the one i'd buy first if I found it.

What atty is that? Speroid?

13. Raycecar

Sep 3, 2013
    USA
    I'm loving the King, hits really hard. Button is incredibly smooth, so are the threads throughout the mod.
    The AFC ring was really tight, so I took the O-ring off of it.

Mine is brass, so I gave up on polishing it, and I'm letting it tarnish. I prefer that look anyways.

14. Vwls

Vwls Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 22, 2013
    AZ
    Caravela with a Vela Latina. Most beautiful vaping equipment in the known universe.

15. Technonut

Technonut Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 11, 2010
    East Coast, USA
    If you like changing flavors often, you should stick with a dripper.. A Kayfun or any other tank RBA would be more difficult than changing the bottle in your REO. (if you still have it) It actually would be easier to just drip directly into the RM2 for flavor changes, and less time consuming to rebuild.

I'm quite happy ATM (out of my collection of mods / Attys) with a V2.5 ProVari with a dual-coil Hercules @ 1.0 ohm running at a regulated 3.8v until my Rose tank RBA is ready in 5 weeks... I'm looking very forward to that. :)

The Rose Atomiser by Eden Mods ;)

Eden Mods Rose Atomiser First Look and Rebuild - YouTube

16. Plumes.91

Plumes.91 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 30, 2012
    United States
    I find the Reo easy to change flavors with, but you obviously have to drip the new flavor into the atty when its getting dry. Changing out the bottles is a pain especially on the go, but dripping a new flavor when the atty goes dry gets it done and there isnt usually a melding of the flavors when you go back to the bottle's juice. If I had 2 million dollars I'd definitely have a caravella clone. I'd never get the real thing. too expensive. Even for a multimillionaire :O

17. Thrasher

Thrasher ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 28, 2012
    Madeira beach, Fla
    the new caravela list opened a couple weeks ago, the new one is pure silver. starting price was 1300 euros i think :D list was filling up too

spoke too soon, just checked list is closed lol

18. sawtoothscream

Apr 26, 2013
    United States
    my friend has a king, I dont think it vapes any better then his k100. Build qaulity however is way way way better and it feels like a tank. Button is really smooth, need to lock it before you set it down or it will fire. His only takes a 18350 though, needs to get the extension for 18650.

19. Raycecar

Sep 3, 2013
    USA
    Mine setup in 18650 mode with a KFL on it won't fire unlocked.. Stock spring.

20. sawtoothscream

Apr 26, 2013
    United States
    hmm, he bought his used so ,maybe it was modified. His will fire if you set it down on the button

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.