Price is NOT an issue. You can pick a Mod+Atty/Drip Tip...what is it?? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMarca

E-Cig Afficionado
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2013
New York
Last edited:

BigCloudz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2013
So Cal
I bought the Reo and RM2 and must say it's a bit over hyped. Solid mod, but doesn't vape like my Magneto or Chi You (clone). If you have 1 or 2 solid ADV's then i suppose it would be cool, but I like to change my flavor a lot throughout the day and it's kind of a mess/pain in the azz to do. It also seems to be a juice hog.

Some people swear by it though, so idk.

I have had my eye on the KayFun/Lite. It's damn pricey, but if it vapes like a nimbus, or any other good drip atty I would say i'd drop the cash on one.

Last edited:

BigCloudz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2013
So Cal
I'd go get a custom made mod made of pure silver, and throw a Kayfun Lite on it.

Idk bout pure silver, but I work in a high precision machine shop type atmosphere (build plastic injection molds), so I have everything minus a thread grinder at my disposal. I may actually try to design a unique, bad boy mod. We will see.

Raycecar

ECF Veteran
Sep 3, 2013
USA
How do you like that King? The b&m I frequent has one SS King left, $230. They also have a new one called the "Grenade" It's AWESOME looking and a rare find. Same price as the King.

I'm loving the King, hits really hard. Button is incredibly smooth, so are the threads throughout the mod.
The AFC ring was really tight, so I took the O-ring off of it.

Mine is brass, so I gave up on polishing it, and I'm letting it tarnish. I prefer that look anyways.

Technonut

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 11, 2010
East Coast, USA
I bought the Reo and RM2 and must say it's a bit over hyped. Solid mod, but doesn't vape like my Magneto or Chi You (clone). If you have 1 or 2 solid ADV's then i suppose it would be cool, but I like to change my flavor a lot throughout the day and it's kind of a mess/pain in the azz to do. It also seems to be a juice hog.

Some people swear by it though, so idk.

I have had my eye on the KayFun/Lite. It's damn pricey, but if it vapes like a nimbus, or any other good drip atty I would say i'd drop the cash on one.

If you like changing flavors often, you should stick with a dripper.. A Kayfun or any other tank RBA would be more difficult than changing the bottle in your REO. (if you still have it) It actually would be easier to just drip directly into the RM2 for flavor changes, and less time consuming to rebuild.

I'm quite happy ATM (out of my collection of mods / Attys) with a V2.5 ProVari with a dual-coil Hercules @ 1.0 ohm running at a regulated 3.8v until my Rose tank RBA is ready in 5 weeks... I'm looking very forward to that. :)

The Rose Atomiser by Eden Mods ;)

Eden Mods Rose Atomiser First Look and Rebuild - YouTube

Plumes.91

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2012
United States
I find the Reo easy to change flavors with, but you obviously have to drip the new flavor into the atty when its getting dry. Changing out the bottles is a pain especially on the go, but dripping a new flavor when the atty goes dry gets it done and there isnt usually a melding of the flavors when you go back to the bottle's juice. If I had 2 million dollars I'd definitely have a caravella clone. I'd never get the real thing. too expensive. Even for a multimillionaire :O

Thrasher

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2012
Madeira beach, Fla
Idk bout pure silver, but I work in a high precision machine shop type atmosphere (build plastic injection molds), so I have everything minus a thread grinder at my disposal. I may actually try to design a unique, bad boy mod. We will see.

the new caravela list opened a couple weeks ago, the new one is pure silver. starting price was 1300 euros i think :D list was filling up too

spoke too soon, just checked list is closed lol

Last edited:

sawtoothscream

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2013
United States
How do you like that King? The b&m I frequent has one SS King left, $230. They also have a new one called the "Grenade" It's AWESOME looking and a rare find. Same price as the King.

my friend has a king, I dont think it vapes any better then his k100. Build qaulity however is way way way better and it feels like a tank. Button is really smooth, need to lock it before you set it down or it will fire. His only takes a 18350 though, needs to get the extension for 18650.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread