Printed Mechanical Bottom Feeder Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Distroshack

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2013
Preston, UK
Yes even though it's grey and polished it still needs sealed. The nylon is very porous. And mind you the color options are only skin deep. So don't sand any of down. To prep before clear coat just wash in a sink with dish soap and let dry. Then seal. Everyone's best sealing option is Krylon matte 1311. That stuffs awesome. If you want a shiny glossy look just get a gloss clearcoat.

Good luck and beware, Peko building becomes an ADDICTION.
G needs to open up a rehabilitation center. I've got 3 I'm vaping and a 4th Peko coming soon!

Their the real "God of Mods"

-Mark
I managed to find some of this krylon here in the UK so now on order. Do I brush this on or spray it on?

junquedujour

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 14, 2011
southwest misery
I managed to find some of this krylon here in the UK so now on order. Do I brush this on or spray it on?

if you bought this:

21703-1004-1-3ww-l.jpg

it is sprayed on.

Merlin21

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2012
Northern New Jersey
Where are you folks getting the Cerakote thing done, and what's it costing you, please?

Flavored- OCD mods. $25 minimum. I believe bobC got two Pekos/ Gdna for $20 each?...
I believe you facebook OCD mods.

-Mark

What Mark said,you can ship it out to OCD or you can go here and find someone locally Cerakote Coatings: Resources: Applicator Locator

I dropped mine off to a local shop but the guy has been dicking me around for 10 days. I was supposed to get it Wednesday, recheduled for today and just emailed me and delayed till Monday..... Patience is wearing thin. Does he not know that a Gdeal device takes precedence over anything else??

artv61

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 5, 2013
SC,USA
Got 26650 done with a few hurdles,FD510 was 1 and then i lost a screw and a lug but all in all its a sweet device. After i get next one this one is coming back apart to be upgraded to soldered points, seems a bit finicky with multiple lugs screwed together.
Also if anyone is interested you can use a 18650 in the 26650 if you have to due to limited batteries by cutting a piece of 3/4 pvc and sleeving 18650.
Gdeal ,this thing is a blessing as I have always wanted a BF device but couldn't justify the price for what was out there.

26650peko11.jpg

RGLP4Lyfe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 29, 2014
PA
Wingnut and washers has been onn my list for weeks but still haven't used it

Sent from my GT-I9506 using Tapatalk
You are located out of US aren't you? Bummer cause I was going to say Id send you a wingnut and washer, being I got a pack of 5 or 6 and only needed one of each!

-Mark

rudedog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2014
toledo ohio
mayhaps if you get an adapter ya can use the flashlite for a vape,just think dual usage!vape....bright light....vape....bright light....nah...vape vape vape vape,who needs bright light whan ya can vape...lol.kool frashlight though for sure.

I recently repainted one of mine all black. Its kind of beat up already because I use it at work. But i love the murdered out look.
And check out my new tactical flashlight! 370 lumens of awesomeness!

-Mark

rudedog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2014
toledo ohio
brad.mullins0681 at gmail.com

email this cat and he has some kool DT's and is good guy to deal with---Rick
price was 10$ fer one and 5$ shipping and he does custom press on lengths also.i love mine,its bout size of the height of the derringer

Sweet, UPS retrieved my Sculpteo order, polished black at normal resolution. It looks pretty cool. Note: The black isn't murder-black, it's a bit purple/blue/charcoal something. It might darken up when I 1311 it. Have to run out to the store real quick, it's ISO alcohol we want to use to prep for paint, right? I'll be able to coat it some tonight if so.

My black Freakshow Mini should show up tomorrow. (Lucky accident, I initially wanted SS but Chowderhead shipped me a black one because I didn't respond the day he asked about it). So... suggestions for a black delrin drip tip for the FSM? I don't need anything special besides delrin and a pretty wide bore to keep up with the airflow.

If I can get it coated tonight I can leave it in a car in the sun tomorrow to cure (makes a great paint curing oven if you don't mind the lingering smell in your ride) and the atomizer should be here at 17:00 local so I *might* have the time to build it tomorrow night.

Last edited:

rudedog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2014
toledo ohio
smart thinking,Aal.in my case when I go to the A/P I get all kinds of crap I mean look at the pic<<< and youll know why.if ya have a lil bow tie and suit on you prolly will be just fine.ya never know anymore with the ppl runnin that joint!

First time in the US, not taking chances ...

rudedog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2014
toledo ohio
I broke down an got the 26650 orderd and regular print was I think 70$ shippedit was almost 100$ when I last checked so I don't mind waitin and savin 30 bucks!i got my used t-mod the other day and wow the peko has spoiled me for sure with the soft button,the other one ya have to about stand on it to get it to fire compared to the peko.although it does hit like a freight train...both do actually.my other other mod is waining in comparison.cant wait to do the 26650,i don't even have a batt for it yet either...lol.

So, I ordered my fourth Peko print yesterday, of course from Sculpteo.. and I chose economy deal and saved a lot. For a regular unpolished white print I got it for $45 shipped!! I was so happy about that and I was prepared to wait a month or two because they say economy deal they take their time. Well I must of got lucky because I ordered yesterday and it's already printing!! I know once it's printed it gets put out pretty fast. My last 3 prints shipped a day or two after printing. Pretty excited about my 4th "God of a Mod"

-Mark

artv61

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 5, 2013
SC,USA
I broke down an got the 26650 orderd and regular print was I think 70$ shippedit was almost 100$ when I last checked so I don't mind waitin and savin 30 bucks!i got my used t-mod the other day and wow the peko has spoiled me for sure with the soft button,the other one ya have to about stand on it to get it to fire compared to the peko.although it does hit like a freight train...both do actually.my other other mod is waining in comparison.cant wait to do the 26650,i don't even have a batt for it yet either...lol.

dont worry about battery,if you have a piece of 3/4 white pvc you can cut it the size of the 18650 and it works perfect in 26650 body as a spacer.

I just got my 26650 done the other day and did it to try out. Not sure if you got parts kit yet but soldering the wire for switch and even the threaded rod replacement with wire makes it than using the lugs, mine on switch keep coming loose.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread