Problem with atomizers

Status
Not open for further replies.
When i ordered 3 kits all together from the family and i, all the atomizers for my father did not work at all :( i dont know if it was a bad shipment or what, but i tried contacting webby a few times with no reply. Of course this was back in November so i highly doubt there is any way of returning them to get new ones. My father still smokes analogues because nothing in his kit worked :( My mother and i hate seeing my dad still smoke those god awful things.

Webby

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 31, 2009
USA
Workman,

Sorry you had a problem with the kit and moreso that you weren't able to reach me. We try to be one of the most responsive suppliers online (or off!) In the future, you can always reach me through my other company, WebOperations.net at www.WebOperations.net

Please give Nick or Jay a call at 251.662.1467 M-F 8-5 CST and mention your problem to them. Be sure to give them your full name and (an approximate) order date so they can look up the order. I'll let them know when I get in the office tomorrow to expect your call and ship you replacement attys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread