Status
Not open for further replies.

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
Changed mesh coil on profile rda and now it shows 0.10 ohm. It's normal? If not what should i do?
Yea that’s nothing to worry about. Your mod could be reading it inaccurate or it may just be correct. As long as you have no hotspots you should be fine.

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
And how much watts should I use. My mod picked 80 watts as recommended for that 0.10 ohm but i must use for 50-65
That’s a personal preference but as a rule start low and work your way up. Start at 30 watts and go up from there until you get the vapor you want.

Punk In Drublic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2018
Toronto, ON
0.1 sounds a bit low – is that with the Wotofo mesh strips or you using something else like Vandy Vape or nexMESH? I’d double check your build ensuring the mesh is properly seated and the clamps are tight. But do not over tighten. Will assume you only have 1 device? If not, use the other device to verify.

Drada

Dec 23, 2018
0.1 sounds a bit low – is that with the Wotofo mesh strips or you using something else like Vandy Vape or nexMESH? I’d double check your build ensuring the mesh is properly seated and the clamps are tight. But do not over tighten. Will assume you only have 1 device? If not, use the other device to verify.
I'm using vandy vape

Punk In Drublic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2018
Toronto, ON
It’s not the Profile but the mesh you use. Different materials and resistance will have different characteristics as to how they heat up. However, with mesh you do not want to go too high for you risk dry burns. I have several Profile RDA’s and use the Wotofo, nexMESH and Vandy Vape SS mesh – they are all set at different wattages from ~50 to 65. Start low and adjust to your liking. You may even find certain juices will taste better at different wattages than others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread