Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

quovadis

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2009
Florida USA
Guys i have a real problem here, and i do not know where this is coming from.
I have the janti stick and the dura C.
I purchased a few liquid from janti (11mg) mostly the Hvy shag, MLB, CML RY#4.
every time i inhale i cough my lungs out. Even smaller puffs.
I don't think its the nic content that is too high because i am accustomed to smoking strong analogs (camel wides regular).
After a few minutes of having inhaled, i get a very strong nausea or "sea sickness"
Has any one experienced this?

thanks

surbitonPete

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2009
North Yorkshire UK
Guys i have a real problem here, and i do not know where this is coming from.
I have the janti stick and the dura C.
I purchased a few liquid from janti (11mg) mostly the Hvy shag, MLB, CML RY#4.
every time i inhale i cough my lungs out. Even smaller puffs.
I don't think its the nic content that is too high because i am accustomed to smoking strong analogs (camel wides regular).
After a few minutes of having inhaled, i get a very strong nausea or "sea sickness"
Has any one experienced this?

thanks

From reading your posts have you filled your carts with foam or something? ..perhaps it's something to do with that if you have.

quovadis

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2009
Florida USA
No PU foam.
that was simply an idea.
I'm using polyester batting and coffee filter paper.
I think the carts are simply too full of liquid.
The carts i received were pre-filled and they are soaking in liquid.
Maybe i should try a virgin cart with a couple of drops only.
"One drop at a time".

I'm going to dilute these two drops with a little espresso.
Hope i don't drown!

BStangl

ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2009
NJ
I get the same from my 510, I've only been vaping about a week, and the vapor kinda hurts in my lungs and throat and makes me cough, unless I use the real week stuff (which isn't enough nicotine for me). I was a Marlboro reds smoker before so I was used to the strong stuff, but this stuff is like paint fumes strong. I think it's just something that your body needs to adjust to, it gets better for me every day. Also found it helps to mouth inhale and then inhale into the lungs, if I take it straight into my throat like when I smoke analogs that's real harsh, like sandpaper on the throat.

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
The 510 with the manual battery will let you get that vapor real hot if you let it. Try taking smaller drags without holding the battery so long, inhaling for an extra second after you let off the buttom.

Also, the juices you're using might have a big throat hit. Many juices have a lot more throat hit than others. I found that sort of hard to believe until I vaped all 12 of my new sample flavors in one day. The RY4 and the 555, the only tabacco flavors I tried, had a MUCH greater throat hit than all the rest.

It seems the tabacco flavors all have more throat hit in general.
I still wonder why that is.

There really are a lot of possibities. I'd suggest giving VG a shot, see if it's better for you. If it is, it might just be a reaction to the PG. As stated earlier, you might need time for your body to get used to it. A lot of people on here have said that they have differant problems when first starting on PG. But they also say they usually go away. For those of us who do not react well to it at all, there is always VG. You could also try diluting the vapor with air.....2 second drag with the atomizer on, 2 second drag of air...inhale.....give it a shot.

quovadis

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2009
Florida USA
I need to experiment some new juices i have ordered, the Ecopure mild.
I always mouth inhale. Can't imagine taking lung inhales.
Who sells VG?
is that short for vegetable?

And by the way skyward, yeah i just figured out that these Janty guys sent me RY4#.H
and the heavy shag is also high.

This would explain the sudden nausea i experienced, which was basically a nicotine overdose.

I have to get over this "coughing my lungs out" every time i take a puff...I look like a kid who has never inhaled smoke before.

skyward

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2009
Nacogdoches,tx
I need to experiment some new juices i have ordered, the Ecopure mild.
I always mouth inhale. Can't imagine taking lung inhales.
Who sells VG?
is that short for vegetable?

And by the way skyward, yeah i just figured out that these Janty guys sent me RY4#.H
and the heavy shag is also high.

This would explain the sudden nausea i experienced, which was basically a nicotine overdose.

I have to get over this "coughing my lungs out" every time i take a puff...I look like a kid who has never inhaled smoke before.
I can't put into words how harsh the heavy shag is.I purchased 5 carts about 10 months ago and had the same reaction as you. took the cart out and threw away.then 5 days ago I mistakenly put one of the leftovers in my JS thinking it was RY4,what a mistake!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread