Question on liquids

Status
Not open for further replies.

quovadis

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2009
Florida USA
As i mentioned earlier this is my first day of vaping.
The liquids i purchased were tobacco, Heavy shag, MLB, and camel. (janty liquids)
The first thing that struck me about all these oily feeling liquids, is that they are heavily aromatized.
To a certain degree i feel i am inhaling perfume.
I do enjoy the lung and throat hit that is produced by vaping but this heavy perfume smell and taste i really do not care for.
Do any of you guys know what i mean?
Is there an e liquid that you know of that is less pungent?

thanks

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
As i mentioned earlier this is my first day of vaping.
The liquids i purchased were tobacco, Heavy shag, MLB, and camel. (janty liquids)
The first thing that struck me about all these oily feeling liquids, is that they are heavily aromatized.
To a certain degree i feel i am inhaling perfume.
I do enjoy the lung and throat hit that is produced by vaping but this heavy perfume smell and taste i really do not care for.
Do any of you guys know what i mean?
Is there an e liquid that you know of that is less pungent?

thanks

ECOpure has subtle taste. I think you'll pick it up. Get it at innovapor.com and check their coupons at the suppliers forum - last in the list from the main menu.

Another solution for what you have would be to get some food grade PG or vegatable gycerine and add to what you have - it will dilute the taste and nic level. If you want to maintain nic level you can get unflavored nic PG at almost any supplier in the suppliers forums here. I know Altsmoke.com and Freshsmoking.com have them available because I've ordered from them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread