Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

teslastick

ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2010
OR
Got my package but one of the bottles of juice the top broke off and leaked the whole bottle out.

went to contact us on website and was directed to use ecf.

image.jpg image.jpg

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
Submit a ticket to igotvapes.com. Thats where we handle things of this nature. I really don't know how that may have brke like that since it was in a small priority box. We also pack all juices in Bubble baggies. Thats a mystery as that box doesn't look crushed or anything but we'll take care of you.

Got my package but one of the bottles of juice the top broke off and leaked the whole bottle out.

View attachment 418432 View attachment 418433

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok

Just to clarify what the website actually says...

It says for issues and such it must go through the help desk website.... It only mentions the forum for other general things like usage questions and such.

STARTING IMMEDIATELY - ALL INQUIRIES MUST NOW GO THROUGH:

GotVapes Help Desk Support System

PLEASE - DO NOT USE THE TICKETING SYSTEM TO REQUEST REVIEW COPIES!

Also, please remember that we have an active and vibrant forum on ECF located at GotVapes. Our forum has grown to one of the most active and helpful on ECF. There you can also relate your experiences and compare notes, so to speak, to get help/additional help. Both Chris and Daniel are there daily to try to help.

We prefer that if your question is general or is of a general usage question regarding one of our products - please try the forum first. You may find your questions already addressed there in abundance and many others who frequent our forum who are ready and willing to assist, oftentimes within minutes and hours of posting requests or questions. This also allows others who may have the same questions to benefit...

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
I don't need clarification when I go to contact us and there isn't any way to do so. Nor did I ask for clarification. Just need problem taken care of. Not any drama...

That wasn't drama and I copied that directly from their contact us page.... I was just trying to help but obviously you think everyone that is trying to help is attacking you ... grow up.

teslastick

ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2010
OR
That wasn't drama and I copied that directly from their contact us page.... I was just trying to help but obviously you think everyone that is trying to help is attacking you ... grow up.

Your first post wasn't helpfuI, already read that like I said in my first post. Your second post really wasn't very helpful either.

I thanked the person who actually helped me with a link to something useful that would resolve the problem.

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
Your first post wasn't helpfuI, already read that like I said in my first post. Your second post really wasn't very helpful either.

I thanked the person who actually helped me with a link to something useful that would resolve the problem.

And your post is just being rude to someone that just was trying to help even if you didn't need it... you should be ashamed but I suspect you think you're above that sort of thing

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
I don't care if I'm rude to tell you your post was worthless to me and wasted my time.

I only told you to help you do better next time.

Sorry your suggestion is stupid... no help there, in fact, the way you act is more of a deterrent to all others helping for fear that you or others would jump down their throats for no reason.

You can get someone else to kiss your spoiled selfish a.zz

Last edited:

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
I just want you to be successful.

What are you talking about, are you so ignorant as to think the people that post on forums are working for someone?.... Forums are a group of people and users just like yourself... I don't work for anyone here nor do the majority of people that post here...

teslastick

ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2010
OR
2 other people helped me already. I didn't need a third to critic me and tell me what I actually read. That's not help. That's useless.

Then several more posts of name calling and insults is just pathetic trolling after being told it's not wanted. Again not helpful.

Do you have anything better to do than to come to someone else's thread and start unrelated crap?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread