Problems with 510-T tanks !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

webb

ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
East Coast
So when the juice is getting low in the tank the juice comes up to the top part and I end up tasting it,this happens a lot.How can I fix it ?

2nqe77q.jpg

ninjuh

ECF Veteran
Aug 1, 2012
Northwest Idaho
That happens with these tanks. I started vaping with this setup & thought it was Ok until I started using other cartos/clearos... seriously is stay away from the tank setup.. its kind of awful.. they leak, weak vapor, weak taste, holds low amount of juice.. buy a 5 pack of boge low resistance 2.0ohm cartos, it'll blow your mind

~Vaping is a lifestyle~

Salt&PePPer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2012
Bakersfield
It seems like those JoyeTech Tanks on the 510 and eGos have a limited Life Span. Usually a week or two before there is nothing you can do about the Tank Leaking onto the Coils and flooding them.

I bought the JoyeTech eGo Tank system and tossed all the crap that didn't work at about two weeks. I could use a New Tanks with a New Plastic Rubber cap that hadn't been lanced yet. Then I would pop it onto the Tank Atomizer and within a toot or three it would always be flooded. No matter what I did it would always flood.

There are much better tank systems out there. It's just I'm wary from buying any of them because of my experience with the JoyeTech model.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread