Problems with GEEK VAPE COMPANY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Hubbard

Jan 22, 2022
Hi
I would like to share a very bad situation I'm currently in with GEEK vape. On January 15 at 3:00p.m. et I ordered a legend 2 complete kit w/free shipping.On Monday the 17 I received a e-mail stating my order had been processed and was on the way from the Santa Fe Springs,CA. Distribution center. On Tues the 18th I noticed a charge on my banking app from GEEK vape-Manchester for a additional $2.95.I e-mailed them back and they responding saying the additional charge was from my bank.I contacted my bank and was told that was totally incorrect. So on Wed. The 19th I sent GEEK vape a screen shot of the charge from my bank app.They have been continuing to deny that they have charged me any additional fees. In the mean time on Friday the 21st I decided to check the tracking to see where my package is and it hasn't even been delivered to the carrier yet. It's now Sat.1-22-2022 this item was reported to be in stock in the California distribution center in Santa Fe Springs. It's been 8 days and my order has not even began to ship. I have been charged an additional $2.45 erroneous fee for what I have no clue. My bank has informed me they have no fees for debit card transactions regardless of the country of origin. I'm at a loss of words to describe my disappointment and frustration over these various issues with the folks at GEEK VAPE.They keep using excuses about Covid,peak time and other invalid excuses.The erroneous charge I'm also in total disbelief about. I just wanted to warn people about GEEK VAPE and how their shipping and billing procedures have came off the rails since my last transaction back in 2018. If it wasn't for the fact that the Legend 2 kit is the most durable and dependable kit out there I would tell every one to steer clear of this company.Just be vigilant about the charges from GEEK VAPE when free shipping is a selling point also be prepared for a very archaic shipping and supply system.Its worse than any I have encountered in the modern Era of business.

Mark Hubbard

Jan 22, 2022
Hi
I would like to share a very bad situation I'm currently in with GEEK VAPE. On January 15 at 3:00p.m. et I ordered a legend 2 complete kit w/free shipping.On Monday the 17 I received a e-mail stating my order had been processed and was on the way from the Santa Fe Springs,CA. Distribution center. On Tues the 18th I noticed a charge on my banking app from GEEK VAPE-Manchester for a additional $2.95.I e-mailed them back and they responding saying the additional charge was from my bank.I contacted my bank and was told that was totally incorrect. So on Wed. The 19th I sent GEEK vape a screen shot of the charge from my bank app.They have been continuing to deny that they have charged me any additional fees. In the mean time on Friday the 21st I decided to check the tracking to see where my package is and it hasn't even been delivered to the carrier yet. It's now Sat.1-22-2022 this item was reported to be in stock in the California distribution center in Santa Fe Springs. It's been 8 days and my order has not even began to ship. I have been charged an additional $2.45 erroneous fee for what I have no clue. My bank has informed me they have no fees for debit card transactions regardless of the country of origin. I'm at a loss of words to describe my disappointment and frustration over these various issues with the folks at GEEK VAPE.They keep using excuses about Covid,peak time and other invalid excuses.The erroneous charge I'm also in total disbelief about. I just wanted to warn people about GEEK VAPE and how their shipping and billing procedures have came off the rails since my last transaction back in 2018. If it wasn't for the fact that the Legend 2 kit is the most durable and dependable kit out there I would tell every one to steer clear of this company.Just be vigilant about the charges from GEEK VAPE when free shipping is a selling point also be prepared for a very archaic shipping and supply system.Its worse than any I have encountered in the modern Era of business.

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I agree with you Hitt, normally you and I have the latest release items to review from them.

And once again, no one from Geekvape responds to this person's issue. So you can run a contest on this forum but you can't take the time to help a paying customer?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread