Problems with Joye eGo 510 atomizers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweden

Apr 27, 2012
Washington DC
Hi everyone!

I was hoping you could all help me out. Right off the bat, let me say I'm really new to this. So this will seem like a silly question.

I'm having problems getting any vapor off of my new Joye eGo. And I think I may have broken the atomizers. Before I started, I blew out the primer fluid. Then I tried using one of the pre-filled carts that came with my starter kit, and it tasted so awful. (I now know that those are just the carts, pretty nasty stuff.) I wasn't getting very much vapor, but I at least got some.

Since I thought it was still the atomizers, I rinsed them out with hot water and let them dry for a little over 24 hours. Now I'm barely getting any vapor! I tried dripping right into the atomizer with a sample juice I got. (Apple flavored, which was also pretty gross.) I'm barely getting anything, and what I do get just tastes awful and it hurts my throat.

I ordered 306 atomizers off of someone's suggestion, and some 80/20 PG/VG juice samples from Gourmet Vapor, and some from Vapor Kings. Do you think my problem will clear up with the new atomizers/juices?

Also, does anyone have directions on what to do with new atomizers?

Thanks everyone! :( I'm still learning

Ember

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2011
Tyler, TX
Alright buddy. I'll take a swing with ya.
New 306 Atomizers:
You blow off the primer, Drip some of the new juice in 3-6 drops, Put on your 306 drip tip (it won't work without one, so I hope you ordered one) Let it sit a minute, connect it to the battery, try a dry pull. if it gurgles a very little bit, you're good to go, if it doesn't gurgle at all, add some more juice until it does with a dry pull. Then push the button and vape on.
When it starts getting less tasty, add more juice. keep your atomizers wet with juice and they're happy.
<3
E.

Ember

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2011
Tyler, TX
Hey sweden? If you just want something to do with your hands instead of smoking, run down to the chemist/druggist/pharmacy/cake decorating store and pick up a little bottle of FOOD GRADE (usp) vegetable glycerine. You can drip that in your atomizer and vape happily. You can also try cutting your nasty apple stuff with it for some nicotine.
Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread