Status
Not open for further replies.

skydragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2009
Mountain Cave
I understand your frustration, Remie. I agree that it isn't good business practice and I doubt I will order from her. Her website gives the impression she has it all under control but if she can't timely ship orders then maybe all the flavors are more than one person can handle professionally. Some business owners are good with R&D but need assistance when it comes to keeping up with the growth. There are so many suppliers that give such excellent customer service and NEED the business that no one has to settle for excuses.

I understand and can appreciate that many are loyal to her but having ejuice so you don't go back to analogs is important. She should have posted a notice on her website explaining a delay in shipping. IMHO And you should NEVER be charged until an order is shipped!!!

She did post on her site that she would be closed until Jan. 4th. I don't recall when she shut it down but believe it was before Christmas. We impatient ones still placed orders knowing she would not be able to start filling them until the 4th. So she has been filling orders basically dating back to when she informed everyone and placed the information on her thread. So if you actually want to blame someone, blame us who placed orders in anticipation of her opening back up.

It will be your loss if you don't order from her but it is really inexcusable of you to imply she is giving out excuses, does not have good customer service and acts as if she doesn't NEED the business. She has never given out an excuse but has always been very honest. She has great customer service (but you wouldn't know that since you have never tried her company) and she never treats any of her customers as if we need her more than she needs us.

As far as not charging until the order is shipped. Give me a break. Many cards are charged as soon as it goes through check out. Order from most of our largest retailers and you are "charged" immediately.

rfun6

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 17, 2009
Tennessee ....
Most people don't seem to realize that some of these places special mix your order. It's not like getting it from overseas where it is mixed in volume, sitting in a bottle on the shelf. Sometimes when you order, they mix each item up special, and if they are popular and have a lot of orders, it takes time. There might be 200 orders in front of what you ordered. Then the business might have to wait for their supplies to get to them, before they mix up your order. I don't think I would start to worry about an order til it was a month old. You can always order from someone who sells the China stuff here in the US, or order from China and then wait a month, or pay 17+ for shipping and get it sooner. I'm not flaming either, just stating that there are quite a few people who don't understand how it all works. It's just innocence.
Each place has its own methods, etc. We are all so lucky to have so many places to choose from for our orders.

Thanks Mrs. T for my items that you sent. I think I will have to pass on the bacon tho, it wasn't for me. But that's my fault not yours. That was what I asked for. I think it is like you said, "some people like it, some don't". Your orders always have that personal touch to them !!

kalekona

ECF Veteran
Jan 11, 2010
Washington State
Most people don't seem to realize that some of these places special mix your order. It's not like getting it from overseas where it is mixed in volume, sitting in a bottle on the shelf. Sometimes when you order, they mix each item up special, and if they are popular and have a lot of orders, it takes time. There might be 200 orders in front of what you ordered. Then the business might have to wait for their supplies to get to them, before they mix up your order. I don't think I would start to worry about an order til it was a month old. You can always order from someone who sells the China stuff here in the US, or order from China and then wait a month, or pay 17+ for shipping and get it sooner. I'm not flaming either, just stating that there are quite a few people who don't understand how it all works. It's just innocence.
Each place has its own methods, etc. We are all so lucky to have so many places to choose from for our orders.

Thanks Mrs. T for my items that you sent. I think I will have to pass on the bacon tho, it wasn't for me. But that's my fault not yours. That was what I asked for. I think it is like you said, "some people like it, some don't". Your orders always have that personal touch to them !!

Did you actually ask for the bacon? I laughed so hard last night when I saw "bacon"!
My sister loves her bacon and when I told her about the flavor she almost reconsidered quitting analogs cold turkey instead of following her big sisters lead of using a PV.

Andrewk24

ECF Veteran
Jul 18, 2009
It amazes me that someone who claims to be new to e smoking can make all kinds of claims about a busniess or Ms.t's in general. Notations were made in multiple places about what was going on with here processing which was already brought to attention in this fourm. A person can only hand mix so much by herself. Most of her customers know this so if she runs a little behind that's the sacrfice we are willing to make but in return your getting a one of a kind quality liquid and fresh at that!! So we patiently wait and it all becomes worth it the day we open our package smell fresh popped popcorn and begin to indulge in some of the finest liquid on the market actually I've yet to try another liquid that taste better. Then after we run low we head back to her site and get some more.

After reading that post I was going to write a long post hitting every point that I thought was untrue and un basis. But everybody elese had done it already. That goes to show you that there are some really decatied customers of Ms.T's If people were having problems with her busniess wether it be her customer service or her liquid you would have heard about it and they wouldn't have went out of there way to reply to that post if they didn't belive what was posted. :)

not to be rude but do you think your the only one waiting for orders? Itself is waiting on an order and lots of others but you don't see us complaing or posting problems on the board? If there was a problem it would have been posted three days after she re-opened. We are all understanding of the sitituation she is in and I'm sure she's working through the night to try to catch up.
Give her a chance like someone elese said she's only human and if you don't buy from her again that's your loss but I know the rest of us will.

Keep up the good work Ms.T :)

Thyestean

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Upstate NY
Thye, Crashtestjeep, Everyone - I honestly didn't intend (or expect) to cause a problem or stir things up.

When I made my original post I'd looked around and didn't see a thread or board for Ms. T. I apparently didn't look hard enough because had I found and read it, i certainly would have understood and known that everything was fine, just a little behind.

This has been an awesome community. Since I took the plunge and made my first post I have felt welcomed, supported, encouraged, and informed.
I would never jeopardize anyone's reputation and I certainly will stand beside all of you in support of Ms. T and her products.

I will also find a way to pay it forward and do anything within my power to support and help anyone else in this community.

Thank you all so much for not flaming me off the board :eek:ops

I hope you all can forgive me for being uninformed - I truly didn't start this thread with the intention of causing trouble, for anyone.

Remie

what ctj said down there \/ \/ ;) ... and as I said before wasn't trying to give you a hard time just trying to answer your questions. :)

Remie, everythings kosher, no worries, just didnt want you to think her product wasnt worth it. I wanted you to at least wait it out and decide for urself. :)

Im very interested in your opinion after trying as well...ECF is a great place for feedback, good and bad...and Im glad we all have a place to rant, praise, and throw opinions around, even if they arent in agreeance all the time.....I hope you stick around here bc its a great place to spend time and learn about vaping....which Ive found you can never learn enough bc one day away from ECF and u prob missed that someone has invented something great! :thumbs:

Also, I have had exceptional customer service from her (and lots of help from Thyestean!), so I'm not worried that I'm being taken for a ride.

nah only a lil. and I'm on this forum so much I might as do something useful when I can ;)

Did you actually ask for the bacon? I laughed so hard last night when I saw "bacon"!
My sister loves her bacon and when I told her about the flavor she almost reconsidered quitting analogs cold turkey instead of following her big sisters lead of using a PV.

LOL...

i will probably order from her once she catches up. But do all ejuice websites expect us to check forums and face book listings for things ? just curious thats a lot of extra web surfing lol

no as I stated before it was on her site that she was closed up until the day she reopened and then it was an oversight not to think to put up a warning about delays for the ones who ordered after she was reopened.

ya i saw that...actually her website was shut off so nobody could order. Did she open up website to soon maybe?

nope she didn't close the website down at all. the site was up and taking orders the entire time she was "closed" that's why she is a bit behind now. ;)

mergryphon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I totally understand and I am definitely going to wait for my delicious sounding juice to arrive :)...
I know my taste buds have a ways to go before they totally regenerate, but I can taste my food! I should be able to distinguish coffee flavors from chocolate - perhaps?

My taste buds are mostly dead too, and can add to what others have said: her juice is worth the wait. She has some amazing flavors, and I can taste them all. Chocolate Brownie, Bananas Foster, EggNog are some of my favorites.

They are worth the wait for the handmade attention. I just make sure I order before I'm out and keep some other things around just in case. :) But most of the time, I've gotten orders from her within 2-3 days of placing them.

Jen

avolpe

Jan 8, 2010
USA
hi remie, i also placed my order of juice before i ordered my ecig ,hoping to have a supply on hand as not to go back to analogs, which was last weekend..it is friday, and i too have not received the juice or my ecig...i am trying to be patient checking the mail daily, sigh....well i'm glad to hear that there is a reason for the delay, but i do agree with charging the credit card before the order was sent out, is not good business. i am going to send her an email also asking why the delay...hope the juice arrives for you today so you do not get tempted to go to an analog!

Greeneyeddevil

ECF Veteran
Dec 4, 2009
Sulphur, LA
hi remie, i also placed my order of juice before i ordered my ecig ,hoping to have a supply on hand as not to go back to analogs, which was last weekend..it is friday, and i too have not received the juice or my ecig...i am trying to be patient checking the mail daily, sigh....well i'm glad to hear that there is a reason for the delay, but i do agree with charging the credit card before the order was sent out, is not good business. i am going to send her an email also asking why the delay...hope the juice arrives for you today so you do not get tempted to go to an analog!

I'm not trying to be rude at all, but if you read through the posts on here you will see the reasons for all of the above. You could still shoot Ms T an email and she will get back with you and may be able to tell you when it's looking like though. Also the issue with cards being charged at order time was already discussed in this thread as well, and that is not the vendors doing. It is automatically processed at the time of order by whatever web company the vendor uses to handle their credit card payments. The vendors do not actually enter your cc info themselves. Good luck to ya :)

Greeneyeddevil

ECF Veteran
Dec 4, 2009
Sulphur, LA
dgriego, Ms. T is doing fine. She is just super busy and working her "dupa" off to get the backed up orders caught up from when the store closed for the holidays. She should be about caught up by now. I ordered on the 4th, when she opened back up and mine shipped out 2 days ago, so yall should be getting your orders soon.

These are the last couple of updates she posted on her facebook account.

Tee Loveless I managed to get out 20 orders today. Whew!! What a longggg day! Smooches To Ya! Ms T
Wed at 11:05pm · Comment · Like

Tee Loveless Due to the recent move I am a little behind in orders! I am working day and night to get each order created and shipped! Please remember that each bottle is created individually by me!! There is a waiting period if you place your order now, it may not be shipped until the end of the week or beginning of next week! I am so sorry for any inconvenience this may cause!
Tue at 11:47am · Comment · Like

dgriego

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 8, 2009
New Mexico
dgriego, Ms. T is doing fine. She is just super busy and working her "dupa" off to get the backed up orders caught up from when the store closed for the holidays. She should be about caught up by now. I ordered on the 4th, when she opened back up and mine shipped out 2 days ago, so yall should be getting your orders soon.

These are the last couple of updates she posted on her facebook account.

Tee Loveless I managed to get out 20 orders today. Whew!! What a longggg day! Smooches To Ya! Ms T
Wed at 11:05pm · Comment · Like

Tee Loveless Due to the recent move I am a little behind in orders! I am working day and night to get each order created and shipped! Please remember that each bottle is created individually by me!! There is a waiting period if you place your order now, it may not be shipped until the end of the week or beginning of next week! I am so sorry for any inconvenience this may cause!
Tue at 11:47am · Comment · Like

Ok that is good news. I was not worried about the order but as time passed I started wondering if she and her family were all ok.

Good news

Great juice, I will be a regular customer. Wish she made it in 30m bottles.......gallon jugs would be real nice also

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Well I'm sorry but I agree with you. Life is hard and people have problems and thats to bad but when I order something I take businesses at their word and it is business not your friend. I have to be able to rely on the businesses I deal with. I had the same problem with another vendor and she explained the predicament and alls well but I don't know if I'll use them again. I might. And this is not meant to disrespect Ms T she is probably a real nice lady.

Last edited:

avolpe

Jan 8, 2010
USA
WOO HOO! My 510 came in the mail today, can't wait to get home from work...guess what I'll be doing tonight? Hope you guys are around in case I need some advice. Had a couple of emails from Mrs t today, nice woman to get back to me in an hour about my order...wasn't in that much of a rush as my ecig hadn't arrived. BUT NOW that that it is here I'm going to order more! Hope to be analog free soon!
Anne

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread