Problems with my order!

Status
Not open for further replies.

andreavapes

Aug 18, 2017
Hello folks!

I ordered on the 11th of August at Vapesourcing.com and the status of my order is still only "Payment accepted".
I got no tracking email or anything like this and I'm a little bit upset because I paid extra 10$ for express shipping and still nothing happend! I Hope @Verashu can help me with this! I apprecaite any type of help! My order number is #100032352 .

Greetings
- Andrea

Last edited:

Jxdubbs

Jun 20, 2016
Ok. Sorry I took so long. I found your thread On the Ecig Forum. Vapesourcing com is a China site. Anytime you order from a site that's from China you end up waiting a long time. Sometimes if they say they're in stock they might not be and to you probably never want to do anything more than the free shipping or anything like that because usually it doesn't matter it always takes the same amount of time. Especially having to go through customs. If you want something quick usually have to get it from a Us site. And you have to spend a little bit more money. I ordered a voopoo drag resin, vaporesso Revenger kit, and a IJoy Limitless 5S rdta. I forwarded it at the beginning of July. But because they don't have one of the items I am still waiting for it and sometimes it's Taken 2 to 3 months.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Jxdubbs

Jun 20, 2016
Anyways I looked up at the site and at the bottom left-hand corner where it says message if you click there you can live chat with them. Or you can email them I'd do both. They might not have a live chat on right now I didn't actually check it because China is 1:30 in the morning right now but usually anytime after 9 p.m. Eastern Time. Their live chat should be available. Try that and if that doesn't work let me know and I'll try to help you

andreavapes

Aug 18, 2017
Ok. Sorry I took so long. I found your thread On the Ecig Forum. Vapesourcing com is a China site. Anytime you order from a site that's from China you end up waiting a long time. Sometimes if they say they're in stock they might not be and to you probably never want to do anything more than the free shipping or anything like that because usually it doesn't matter it always takes the same amount of time. Especially having to go through customs. If you want something quick usually have to get it from a Us site. And you have to spend a little bit more money. I ordered a voopoo drag resin, vaporesso Revenger kit, and a IJoy Limitless 5S rdta. I forwarded it at the beginning of July. But because they don't have one of the items I am still waiting for it and sometimes it's Taken 2 to 3 months.

Yes, but my point is, that it shouldn't take so long to process the order without any notification. They say on their website that it will only take 2-3 days to process the order. I can understand that the shipping takes long but that they're processing it for like 3 weeks isn't normal as i read in threads before. So I hope some of their employees (like @Verashu) are able to contact me through email or PM on this forum that I can make shure that everything is going well and theres no issue with my order.

Jxdubbs

Jun 20, 2016
I get your frustration. The china sites are like that. They know all you can really do is wait. Some are better than others. They should have at least given you your tracking number. I just give him s*** and keep bothering him until they give you a good explanation of why and what they're going to do I also look at the shipping and tracking at the bottom. See what their policies are and if there's something they're doing wrong obviously they are. I'd start giving them their policies and start once again just don't stop until you got a good explanation and a good way to solve the problem.

Reactions: andreavapes

andreavapes

Aug 18, 2017
I get your frustration. The china sites are like that. They know all you can really do is wait. Some are better than others. They should have at least given you your tracking number. I just give him s*** and keep bothering him until they give you a good explanation of why and what they're going to do I also look at the shipping and tracking at the bottom. See what their policies are and if there's something they're doing wrong obviously they are. I'd start giving them their policies and start once again just don't stop until you got a good explanation and a good way to solve the problem.

I appreciate your support and help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread