Problems with purchassing from janty France

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sniper258

May 30, 2008
Hello,
I tried to pay using my credit card through paypal as I did before, but paypal did not allow me to. Also, I tried paying through my paypal account, i keep getting a message that says "paypal does not allow to ship to your country". What happened is so strange especially I made 3 successful orders before. So can you help me here, because I want to finalize my order.

I emailed franceorders@jantyworld.com about my issus, but I did not get any response from them and that was 5 days ago.
My order# 1000027573

jozbaldwin

ECF Veteran
Jan 20, 2009
I had the same issue last week, paypal is kinda hard on some countries, like Paraguay (were I live), even thou my paypal account has an US address and bank account, it seems some how paypal would not accept my payment because in my janty account address I have listed Paraguay.

Here's what I did, I changed my janty address to my brother's address in USA but still could not complete the order, it said the same thing about not being able to ship to Paraguay, so I just sent the items to a courier on USA and am now expecting the items to arrive from USA to Paraguay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread