Janty US Ordering Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe I'm stupid. I tried to place a small order with Janty USA yesterday.

I went through the whole ordering process, and at one point, I was asked if I wanted to pay by check/money order or PayPal. I selected PayPal and went on to click complete order.

After clicking that, I got a message that my order was being processed. It never took me to PayPal to actually pay, or even offered the option of going there.

I emailed Janty (slightly less than 24 hours ago) and haven't heard anything back.

Anyone else encounter this problem?

Wildsky

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2009
Nebraska
I had some issues last week trying to order from TW, I did get directed to paypal, but the whole thing looked odd, I shut down the page, went back to paypal and sent them the money, then emailed TW. I never heard back for over 24 hours so canceled the money I sent and had to wait a couple of days for confirmation.
I never did hear from TW - I asume it was some kinda glitch in the system.

sanneke

Moved On
May 28, 2008
USA
I had some issues last week trying to order from TW, I did get directed to paypal, but the whole thing looked odd, I shut down the page, went back to paypal and sent them the money, then emailed TW. I never heard back for over 24 hours so canceled the money I sent and had to wait a couple of days for confirmation.

Who is TW?

Walrus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2009
Baton Rouge, LA

I've had an issue once or twice when ordering from the TW page where it would send me to the normal Paypal log-in screen, and to my account rather than through a check-out process. I think it may have been a script issue or a browser problem. I use Mozilla Firefox. When I directed it to use an IE tab, it came up fine.

MSF

Moved On
Mar 17, 2009
USA
  • MSF
  • Deleted by ZambucaLu
  • Reason: unregistered supplier

Kat

Feb 24, 2009
Dallas, Texas
I also made an order from jantyusa.com for the 'Janty dura-c + parts' yesterday.. and I only received the auto-responder message that basically says :

----
<my order details>
and
send payment to 'j<XXXX>1@gmail.com' (Jeffs paypal account)
and.. to only include your order number when you submit your payment...
-----

I have made the manual paypal payment following the received email.

I did not receive any follow-up email from Jeff about my order being shipped or anything... I am hoping all is well...

A follow-up email would definitely be nice to reassure me that things are moving smoothly....

The same thing happened to me when ordering from Litecig USA (plus a lot of BS about opening and closing my browser for security reasons, etc), and I thought it was strange, too. I did get notice of postage being printed a few days after that, and my order arrived a few days later, so hang in there. I figured between visa, paypal and this forum, I would get it straightened out eventually if I didn't get my stuff. ;)

Using a personal paypal account for business is an explanation I hadn't thought of, but it makes a lot of sense.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread