Status
Not open for further replies.

CaSHMeRe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2008
USA
LOL @ RSN ...

When I first quit smoking (Sept of 2007) I weighed roughly 145 soaking wet. When I quit, I gained roughly 50-55 lbs, in roughly 3-4 months (working out, and eating a crap load) I wasn't happy being that hefty, and in the past 3-4 months, have lost about 40 lbs ... I am now at about 160 - 165 lbs ... I only eat once per day, roughly between 5-6 pm. It may not be the healthiest lifestyle, I just find myself too busy during the day.

Want to see a fat pic of me ????

CaSHMeRe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2008
USA
Hey Steve, can you use that device like a pacifier? Meaning, does it really heat up the atomizers? Because that's what I'm worried about... Killing atomizers... Please let me know.

-Jim

Keep liquid pumping through it and you are good to go :) You may find yourself taking a few breaks at 6v+ ... 3.7v you can do all day every day ... :)

bizzyb0t

ECF Veteran
Mar 13, 2009
Denver CO, USA
twitter.com
Damn, even the smaller one is huge, you could use it to bludgeon someone to death! :p

Willing to sell the giant one with the LED? :D No really, I want to buy the big one.

Seriously, I'd go to the local hookah club with the big one. I'd be like,
"Look guys, I really, really, really, need a massive throat hit and I like it when the vapor comes out of my ears and I want to blow rings big enough to drive your Prius through, plus it doubles as a Louisville Slugger."

I'd rather have it all straight and shiny, with no colors or markings.

Multisync98

ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2009
Stephenville, TX
Keep liquid pumping through it and you are good to go :) You may find yourself taking a few breaks at 6v+ ... 3.7v you can do all day every day ... :)
Here is a pic of my current vaporizer.. Tell me what you think.

RubyMag1.jpg

-Jim

CaSHMeRe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2008
USA
Damn, even the smaller one is huge, you could use it to bludgeon someone to death! :p

Willing to sell the giant one with the LED? :D No really, I want to buy the big one.

haha ... that is what I used to describe it as :) and no ... this one is stayin in the collection :)

Here is a pic of my current vaporizer.. Tell me what you think.

-Jim

SWEET Jim!!! I'm love the color matching ... Never was a huge red/maroon fan, but that looks really good!

And for those that want to see a fat pic of Steve ... Here ya go !!! Still not sure why Jo decided to stay with me through my chubby days ... she must really love me :wub:

Steve.jpg

rsngfrce

ECF Veteran
OK... I hate to bring this up, but I really don't think the issue of the charger has been resolved. I understand that you have used both the dedicated and the univeral charger with the RCR123A's, but people who seem to know much more about batteries than me seem to be convinced that the universal charger shouldn't be used with them. Do you have any answer to this?

Also, as I asked in the other thread but got lost after the charger issue came up... neither Prodigy comes with carts? Have to be purchased elsewhere? Or should not be used with either version?

CaSHMeRe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2008
USA
OK... I hate to bring this up, but I really don't think the issue of the charger has been resolved. I understand that you have used both the dedicated and the univeral charger with the RCR123A's, but people who seem to know much more about batteries than me seem to be convinced that the universal charger shouldn't be used with them. Do you have any answer to this?

According to the manufacturer, YES, spoken too, the Charger provided will be completely fine. I was going to use 2 specific dedicated chargers (Actually, the 18650 only comes with the universal), however, I ran it past my Account Executive and he said it was perfectly find for both 900mAh and 750mAh RCR batteries ...

Also, as I asked in the other thread but got lost after the charger issue came up... neither Prodigy comes with carts? Have to be purchased elsewhere? Or should not be used with either version?

Carts do NOT come with the Prodigy, we actually recommend dripping direct. At this point, I can only recommend carts when using 3.7v of power ... not 6v+ ...

CaSHMeRe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2008
USA
Why can't we use carts? Does the higher voltage burn the filler?

Not necessarily saying it burns carts, simply recommending dripping. Users can test and see whether carts will/will not work ... And frankly, I haven't used a cart in roughly ... o ... 6 months. Perhaps I should give it a shot ....

alright, you pulled my leg ... will give it a shot in the morning and let everyone know the results :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread