Product Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

ByeByeCoffinNails

ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2012
Kakapo Kountry (New Zealand)
Please take pity on us who live 'down under'.

Please introduce First Class shipping. I just about died when I saw the shipping price for a sample juice set and a bottle of juice ($17).

Pleeeeeeeeeaaaaaaase!

main-qimg-1cbed0288bd58ac967f5e25aa21888fc.jpg

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com

taterbugg

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2011
Lansing, MI

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
Please take pity on us who live 'down under'.

Please introduce First Class shipping. I just about died when I saw the shipping price for a sample juice set and a bottle of juice ($17).

Pleeeeeeeeeaaaaaaase!

View attachment 90773

Sorry, I cannot and will not do that, at least not at this time There is no tracking, and although I am sure you are a nice person and wouldn't blame me for a "lost" shipment, there are 10 people behind you that would, they would also start a dispute on the processor (has happened) and would demand the money back. They would also conveniently forget to tell me when the package did arrive and then somehow lose the ability to communicate with me after I find out it was delivered and I either sent them a new one or refunded their purchase. This has happened every single time a package has been delayed or "lost" only to be delivered at a later date.

I get orders from around the world, and do you know who the shipment issues and complaints come from... yep, the rest of the world. I have had one issue with USA shipments, I have had DOZENS with international and that is with tracking.
Just sent a package to Chile last week, it's not even in the system, now I am out 250.00 in product and in a refund. Double whammy and it happens a lot more than I care to admit. In a week or so it will probably show up delivered and I will never hear from the customer again, him being giddy from his free 250.00 package.

I am very close to stopping all international sales.

Yea, I am a tad bitter.. . but honestly it's only because it's the only place I actively seem to pay people to buy products.
It's hurting the rest of us. Without profits and with actual real loses, I can't buy new stuff. :(

So for now, Priority is the lowest I offer.

EDIT: Geeshe that came off harsh, please don;t take that personal it wasnt meant as such in any way :)

Last edited:

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
Hey Eric,

If you go to the Joyetech main page, there's a teaser pic of a new eGo-C Twist...supposedly the newest VV. This we must have!!! ;)

OK, well, from what I know you are not getting a true variable voltage battery here you are getting a selectable voltage battery like the other 1000 on the market now (ahem.. XL3 and 5 others I have on the website) The "eGo Twist", from what I know will have a dial selector on the bottom that you twist. All this from a 650mAh battery (good luck getting more than a few puffs at 4.8v)

I do not see the justification for the hype here...
Is this just because it's JoyE? :?:

There is another one, the "Upgrade C"

It's not variable voltage either. It's 3.3v in the standard mode, read: no click.
4.15v and decreasing in "battery voltage output mode" which is a fancy name for "the battery discharges as time goes on..." so it either regulates output to 3.3 or it doesn't.

I have seen the excitement people have been outputting for both items but I clearly do not get it or share the enthusiasm here. The companies in China have been falling all over themselves to make quality products and for the most part they have succeeded. JoyE was once the king I guess? or the standard bearer, but there are other batteries that are less expensive, less restrictive to the sellers.

I do not have a relationship with JoyE and it probably won't happen anytime soon with the big vendors all outbidding each other for exclusivity and large orders of the next big thing. But if I could get them I would because I know people will buy them. Sadly, I believe I am very low on the food chain so I wouldn't expect to be able to get them anytime soon :(

Cookster

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 5, 2011
Fla-De-Da
It's ok sweetie, it's just funny, I've been hoping for a small VV, and I found a thread on this Joye on the forum, and thought, EUREKA! I DO love my xl3 mini, use it every day, and I have my gripper for at home. I also have a LT, LT mini, 2 VV eGo clones, and 2 Volcano Infernos. I'm just going backwards at the moment, looking for a more elegant e-cig for when I am out and about.
Being a blonde, blue-eyed, 54 year old in Palm Beach kind of necessitates a little more circumspect equipment. :blush:

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
It's ok sweetie, it's just funny, I've been hoping for a small VV, and I found a thread on this Joye on the forum, and thought, EUREKA! I DO love my xl3 mini, use it every day, and I have my gripper for at home. I also have a LT, LT mini, 2 VV eGo clones, and 2 Volcano Infernos. I'm just going backwards at the moment, looking for a more elegant e-cig for when I am out and about.
Being a blonde, blue-eyed, 54 year old in Palm Beach kind of necessitates a little more circumspect equipment. :blush:

My goodness, quite the connoisseur eh? I'm jealous!

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
Smoketek ST 510 stainless 2.0 cartos. I've just started using them. They're the first carto I've found that holds its flavor more than 24 hours. I'll be putting them in all our tanks.

Congrats on the new forum!

what method are you using to punch them? (I am getting those end of week/monday)

Foggy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2009
breaking my refresh button
Right now we have a homemade jig. We may be in the market for a good repeatable carto punch. Do you have one?

Also, whoo hoo! I'm glad that I'll have something to get from you. I've checked your site many times, but never hit the timing right. I can probably send some folks your way with these ST 510's.

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
Right now we have a homemade jig. We may be in the market for a good repeatable carto punch. Do you have one?

Also, whoo hoo! I'm glad that I'll have something to get from you. I've checked your site many times, but never hit the timing right. I can probably send some folks your way with these ST 510's.

I will be out of all 5000 of each color and resistance within one day :( , but by all means send them all LOL

I am the lowest price on the net as far as I know for those.. I really do need to charge more :)
I have 127 requests to be notified when they come in, I have a feeling I am going to set an order record that day.

ByeByeCoffinNails

ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2012
Kakapo Kountry (New Zealand)
Sorry, I cannot and will not do that, at least not at this time There is no tracking, and although I am sure you are a nice person and wouldn't blame me for a "lost" shipment, there are 10 people behind you that would, they would also start a dispute on the processor (has happened) and would demand the money back. They would also conveniently forget to tell me when the package did arrive and then somehow lose the ability to communicate with me after I find out it was delivered and I either sent them a new one or refunded their purchase. This has happened every single time a package has been delayed or "lost" only to be delivered at a later date.

I get orders from around the world, and do you know who the shipment issues and complaints come from... yep, the rest of the world. I have had one issue with USA shipments, I have had DOZENS with international and that is with tracking.
Just sent a package to Chile last week, it's not even in the system, now I am out 250.00 in product and in a refund. Double whammy and it happens a lot more than I care to admit. In a week or so it will probably show up delivered and I will never hear from the customer again, him being giddy from his free 250.00 package.

I am very close to stopping all international sales.

Yea, I am a tad bitter.. . but honestly it's only because it's the only place I actively seem to pay people to buy products.
It's hurting the rest of us. Without profits and with actual real loses, I can't buy new stuff. :(

So for now, Priority is the lowest I offer.

EDIT: Geeshe that came off harsh, please don;t take that personal it wasnt meant as such in any way :)

It's okay. I can understand there are scumbags out there. I get on average two First Class shipments a week and none has ever gone missing.

We are very geographically isolated here and there are no US-style vendors of ecig supplies and ejuice. You guys in the US are so lucky! :laugh:

kiwis.jpg

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
It's okay. I can understand there are scumbags out there. I get on average two First Class shipments a week and none has ever gone missing.

We are very geographically isolated here and there are no US-style vendors of ecig supplies and ejuice. You guys in the US are so lucky! :laugh:

View attachment 91250

email me, we'll work on this :)
eric at gormly dot com

Big Screen D

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2011
Georgia

View attachment 91250

My daughter spent a semester in Wellington and fell in love with New Zealand. Good thing she was broke, or I wouldn't have seen her again for a very long time.

Foggy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2009
breaking my refresh button
I will be out of all 5000 of each color and resistance within one day :( , but by all means send them all LOL

I am the lowest price on the net as far as I know for those.. I really do need to charge more :)
I have 127 requests to be notified when they come in, I have a feeling I am going to set an order record that day.

Are you talking about the Boge 510? I specifically want the SmokTech 510, same size and shape as Boge in stainless. Their filling seems to be less dense. They retain flavor much better than a Boge imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread