The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Product Section

Discussion in 'Site Feedback and Help' started by Opinionated, Jun 24, 2018.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Opinionated

Opinionated Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Aug 19, 2015
    Hi to all! What I'm looking for is the basic how-to about utilizing the products section and adding reviews there..

@liblue1 seems to use it with decent frequency, so perhaps her input here would be good.

I saw the product review in the products section can also be linked to a discussion thread.. is that feature only for manufacturers like Innokin? Or if i place a review there can I link to a discussion thread I started?

What are the rules concerning that if there is a vendor or manufacturer discussion thread already in existence? Does it have to link to existing thread led by manufacturers or can it be something separate?

I can't think of anything else atm, but am wondering about a how to here.. I hadn't found one and did look.

• Like Like x 1
  2. liblue1

liblue1 ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

I would be glad to try & help....
    That area should be officially rolled out soon, but if there is a product there that you want to review by all means add your review to it......there's a tab on the main page for each item to write a review....
    Note that it will be reviewed by Oliver before it is posted. It is a simple form to complete with a photos tab near the bottom....
    If you have a new item that isn't listed there yet then create your review and Oliver will put it where it belongs after it's approved.... with that one I don't believe there is a form to fill out like the others but all the info needs to be in the same order if you can....
    the Ask a question tab should lead to a discussion thread so that will be included....along with the tab for others to leave their review......
    I hope this helps...

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. Opinionated

Opinionated Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Aug 19, 2015
    If I use the bolds, italics, photos etc the same way the forum is formatted will it go over there seamlessly?

So, in general if there is a product not yet there then I just shoot a message to Oliver with my review?

Okay, sounds easy!

• Like Like x 1
  4. liblue1

liblue1 ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

You just fill in the blanks on an existing one.....Photos need to be uploaded into the review.....
    For a new one just create the thread.... it will automatically go for review by Oliver.....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.