The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Prof Reviews the Hellfire Mini dripper from Attysmith

Discussion in 'E-Cigarette APV Reviews' started by prof beard, Apr 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. prof beard

prof beard Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 29, 2009
    Stafford UK
    Why

I ended up buying this through a series of coincidences. I recently bought and reviewed a Hellfire V1 style Dripper from Attysmith and a Piccolo V4 from VapourArt. I visited the Attysmith website to post a link to my review and noticed that the HF Mini dripper was in stock. As this is merely a 16mm version of the atomiser I had just reviewed and I had also just bought the Piccolo (adding to my range of 14500 mechs) it seemed "meant" - so I ordered...

The HF Mini dripper

The Mini came in the usual Attysmith "minimalist" packaging (bubble wrap with a spare o-ring) so this is what I saw:

[​IMG]

Here is the top view:

[​IMG]

and the connector end:

[​IMG]

The deck is the same style as the HF v1 style dripper:

[​IMG]

and has a decent size juice well for such a tiny atomiser:

[​IMG]

In use

The negative post screw and positive post thumbscrew look like they will accommodate most wires likely to be used in a small atomiser
    I've this:

[​IMG]

I made a build from 0.2mm machined twisted kanthal which fitted perfectly:

[​IMG]

It tested out at about 0.95ohm which is fine for use on a 14500 mech:

[​IMG]

I wicked it up with Japanese cotton:

[​IMG]

and, having liberally applied HoL Puros Naturales to the cotton, fitted it to my GP Piccolo:

[​IMG]

A very neat little overall package I think! In use the Mini works just like its bigger brother - ie excellently - giving top notch flavour and appropriate quantities of vapour. This is an very good atomiser for someone looking for a "14500 mech" friendly atomiser.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.