Status
Not open for further replies.

prof beard

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 29, 2009
Stafford UK
Why

I ended up buying this through a series of coincidences. I recently bought and reviewed a Hellfire V1 style Dripper from Attysmith and a Piccolo V4 from VapourArt. I visited the Attysmith website to post a link to my review and noticed that the HF Mini dripper was in stock. As this is merely a 16mm version of the atomiser I had just reviewed and I had also just bought the Piccolo (adding to my range of 14500 mechs) it seemed "meant" - so I ordered...

The HF Mini dripper

The Mini came in the usual Attysmith "minimalist" packaging (bubble wrap with a spare o-ring) so this is what I saw:

wbp4zt.jpg

Here is the top view:

2dcin8p.jpg

and the connector end:

hrxape.jpg

The deck is the same style as the HF v1 style dripper:

2vrv8kx.jpg

and has a decent size juice well for such a tiny atomiser:

30iwbvm.jpg

In use

The negative post screw and positive post thumbscrew look like they will accommodate most wires likely to be used in a small atomiser
I've this:

2ajdnjo.jpg

I made a build from 0.2mm machined twisted kanthal which fitted perfectly:

14sfel3.jpg

It tested out at about 0.95ohm which is fine for use on a 14500 mech:

ojfght.jpg

I wicked it up with Japanese cotton:

282i41x.jpg

and, having liberally applied HoL Puros Naturales to the cotton, fitted it to my GP Piccolo:

6hnyx1.jpg

A very neat little overall package I think! In use the Mini works just like its bigger brother - ie excellently - giving top notch flavour and appropriate quantities of vapour. This is an very good atomiser for someone looking for a "14500 mech" friendly atomiser.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread