Profile 1.5 temp control.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a share:
Wanted temp control with my Profile 1.5.
A build I really like initially:
Vandy vape SS316L 200 mesh, trimmed to 20x8.5mm.
Bigger than the recommended 17mm, affording more surface area without being too large.
Came in @ .21Ω, wicked with Cotton Bacon Prime.
Running on Aegis Legend on TCR @ 95...did a cotton burn test after finding I was getting nasty dry hits on their SS set. vaping @ 220°C getting a sublime vape with Wick Liquor Boulevard Shattered...as I said, initial impressions but so far very happy.
Hope this helps some people, will report any downturns, should they appear.

Reactions: BrotherBob

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Just a share:
Looks like I welcomed you before. Note that you are limited to the number of post in this forum.
re: New Members - "How many posts do I need to..."
In the future, you might want to re post in the ECF forum most closely representing your subject/question. Suggest re posting in General Vaping Discussion and Chat:
General Vaping Discussion
and or: Vandy Vape
Often times,you may receive more knowledgeable/germane/extensive information from the membership in the above/appropriate forum.
Feel free to move about as you wish, but please stay inside the plane till we land

Looks like I welcomed you before. Note that you are limited to the number of post in this forum.
re: New Members - "How many posts do I need to..."
In the future, you might want to re post in the ECF forum most closely representing your subject/question. Suggest re posting in General Vaping Discussion and Chat:
General Vaping Discussion
and or: Vandy Vape
Often times,you may receive more knowledgeable/germane/extensive information from the membership in the above/appropriate forum.
Feel free to move about as you wish, but please stay inside the plane till we land
Thanks...would you like to move it?

Reactions: BrotherBob
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread