Profile rda with topside or falcon king tank with ijoy shogun

Status
Not open for further replies.

tdman77

ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2019
New Orleans
Go with the Falcon and iJoy combo. The Profile is a rebuildable and I wouldn't recommend that for someone new to vaping. The Falcon with their new double and triple mesh coils should put out more than enough clouds for you. The Shogun would be a great mod to pair up with the Falcon tank. Once you get the hang of things then you might venture into the rebuildable RDA/RTAs. At the end of the month the Profile RTA will be released which is the same as the Profile RDA except with a tank and you can use it on the Shogun.

VoZe

Mar 18, 2019
Go with the Falcon and iJoy combo. The Profile is a rebuildable and I wouldn't recommend that for someone new to vaping. The Falcon with their new double and triple mesh coils should put out more than enough clouds for you. The Shogun would be a great mod to pair up with the Falcon tank. Once you get the hang of things then you might venture into the rebuildable RDA/RTAs. At the end of the month the Profile RTA will be released which is the same as the Profile RDA except with a tank and you can use it on the Shogun.
I was also leaning towards the falcon and shogun also for the convenients of it, thanks

Reactions: tdman77

tdman77

ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2019
New Orleans
I run my Profile on the Topside. But plan on getting the RTA version when it comes out. Not sure which mod but most likely my Yihi SXmini SL. If your budget can afford it I would recommend the VSTICKING VK350 over the Shogun. It has a superior Yihi chip which will be useful if you plan on doing any Temp Control vaping down the road. My preferred mods are DNA chip mods but they are on the high end of the spectrum. I do own a few Yihi mods and use them on a regular basis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread