Proper place for a post re: health-related questions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caridwen

ECF Moderator
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2011
I know what you mean! I'm always worried too that I'm gonna post the wrong thing or start a thread where I shouldn't, lol.

You don't have to worry. You can always send one of the mods a PM and ask or post where you think it goes and hit the triangle and ask. It will get moved or you can report it and ask someone to move it for you if you aren't getting replies. :) Not the worst thing in the world to happen.

cyberwolf

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2009
Coral Springs, FL
Ok, I'm clearly cracking up - I can reach the Health Safety area if I link from your post, but I can't locate it on the forum list??

You're not cracking up. It's pretty far down on the list of forums, after the International Language Forums and just above Buying and Selling. I am always having trouble finding things that I know exist... of course, maybe I'm cracking up, too!

hnyb0210

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
PA
You're not cracking up. It's pretty far down on the list of forums, after the International Language Forums and just above Buying and Selling. I am always having trouble finding things that I know exist... of course, maybe I'm cracking up, too!

Yay, thank you!!! I'm not losing my mind :facepalm:

HawkeyeFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2012
Clermont, FL
Ok, I'm clearly cracking up - I can reach the Health Safety area if I link from your post, but I can't locate it on the forum list??

Yay, thank you!!! I'm not losing my mind :facepalm:

I do wish such an important subject matter was a little higher in the list, but it's still there at least.

As for losing one's mind ... if anyone sees mine running around anywhere, please give it a map so it can try and find its way back to me? :) Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread