Not open for further replies.

D4rk50ul

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
Hawaii
www.xda-developers.com
LOL here comes the FDA with the " it must be a drug, it cures the flu" argument next go round.

I read somewhere they are considering the use of PG in commercial airlines to cut down on the common illness transfers that happen due to recirculated air.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

martinc

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2011
Montreal,Quebec,Canada
During winter,I take the bus to and from work (loaded,afternoon with kids) and I work in an hospital...vaping or not,I WILL get the flu or a cold...either is impossible to avoid.(and I am the kind that always wash his hands,disinfect them regularly,pay attention to what I do even when Iam not sick)

As long as people will refuse to be careful when they are sick (coughing in the open,sneezing in the open,wiping their nose then touching stuff be it in the bus or in stores,etc) the fact that you didnt catch a bug is only due to sheer luck :)

Ken_A

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2013
Florida
I had that flu myself. for about 3 days. But i used cold-ez. Actually, before she was let go due to downsizing, I had a co-worker who constantly wash her hands,disinfected them regularly, used a tissue to open doors. Didn't use her hands to push the elevator buttons, ANYTHING to avoid getting sick. She was sick about once a month. It could be because she had lost all immunity from over-protectiveness.

m4sterch3f

Dec 13, 2012
Florida
this is a great article.... I have felt better ever since I stopped analogs but I don't know if that's just my body recovering from all the tar and nastiness that comes with smoking or maybe it is this magical compound PG!! like an earlier poster said though keep it on the hush hush I also feel like this is just more ammunition for feds to use against us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread