Propylene Glycol-The new villain of the day-

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatVapes

Dec 11, 2018
Lima, Peru
Yes and no. We know that there are no aliens in Area 51 for example. We know why people think there are aliens there, we know why there were “ufo” sightings there. Several presidents have demanded full reports. And gotten them. It’s old old news. People are still planning on rushing the place though. Debunking doesn’t stop the stupid. Especially if there’s money to be made. The only thing there is is to keep hammering. The press coverage already produced has insured that there will be people who will always believe that smoking is less unhealthy than e-cigarettes. They’re wrong, but they will always believe it.

Wait, there are no aliens?! UFOs aren’t real? Forget vaping. I need my aliens. This is the saddest story in 2019 :eek::cry:

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
They’re wrong, but they will always believe it.

You just said all that needed to happen was it be redistributed again. Now, you are saying people are stupid and will never believe it. Which one is it?

Also I find your trust in the CDC very touching and I hope you don't fall from too many stories above the ground so to speak. Sigh.

Anna

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
You just said all that needed to happen was it be redistributed again. Now, you are saying people are stupid and will never believe it. Which one is it?

Also I find your trust in the CDC very touching and I hope you don't fall from too many stories above the ground so to speak. Sigh.

Anna
Nothing is perfect. Ever. There will always be idiots. Fast reactions help minimize them though.

As for the CDC what they do is unbelievably critical to the world. If they can’t do things accurately and well we’re all dead. That’s one reason the particular source of this misinformation needs to be hunted out and dealt with. We literally can’t afford to have the CDC not work right. No one. Even the 1%. Epidemics don’t look at pocketbooks.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Eskie

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
Word has it they were moved to Wright Patterson Air Force Base near Dayton, Ohio.

But they brought all the Roswell crash site stuff there in 1947, then when everybody knew about it, they snuck it off to Area 51. So now where is it?

Betcha it's all in the closet of Barron's bedroom. Guarantees him a win at the science fair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread