Prosmoke E-Cig

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am new to all of this and right now it is so interesting to me. I have ordered
a prosmoke starter kit that will be delivered tomorrow. I have a few questions for current prosmok users.
I did my homework and found they are pretty well respected and all that. However I would like to know if there are any other places to buy cartridges? Prosmoke is pretty limited on flavors. Can you refill the cartridges if you buy your own juice?
Any informaton on prosmoke would be appreciated!
I am super excited and feel I just might be able to kick this horrible habit!
Thank you all for this forum.. It is a great resource and really convinced me that I need to try this out for myself!

warlike36

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 13, 2010
Seymour,IN.
Yes you can refill the carts. You only get 1 atomizer with this kit though. Check out cignot.com. Same model-510 with two atomizers. Half the money. Just remember them for parts. You should always try to keep xtra attys and batts around. You will be able to quit the death sticks,but if your atty dies.....Ruh Ro, Good luck and welcome to ECF.

Some good juice vendors Tastey vapor, Dats vapor, Backwoods Brew, DIY Flavor shack, For e-cigs and spare attys,etc. cignot.com ValueVapor.com Tasteyvapor.com

Again good luck,you will do it

bluesuede

ECF Veteran
Sep 28, 2009
Central PA, USA
Prosmoke has an exposed atty so it's not a 510. Maybe a M401 or similar model. Maybe someone here knows exactly what it is. Way over-priced for sure. The suggestion to go with a 510 from cignot is a good one. You may want to consider returning it unopened and ordering a 510 instead.

P.S. According to one of our experts here, DonDaBoomVape it's a branded M403. http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...moke-electronic-cigarette-review-youtube.html

Thank you all. I did see that review. I have searched prosmoke's website over and it does not give a model # or anything. That is why I am not sure what is compatiable with it. I don't want to have to buy everything from their store, if it can get it cheaper. It didn't come yesterday as I hoped it would.. I guess it will be tomorrow now..
Any information anyone has on it, and helpful suggestions is greatly appreciated!
I have learned so much from this forum!!!

CaptJay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2010
A Brit, abroad, (USA)
FYI TV is tastyvapor.us not the one as posted above lol
As for the M403 type - hmmm they aren't really super popular - I think they also go by a the V9 tag - you can probably get them from the Chinese stores direct (healthcabin etc)
IF they are compatible with the M401 (and I dont know if they are btw) then ecigsupply.com does atties for that model.

May I ask why you chose that model, if you are already thinking you might be tied to the one store for parts?

I chose prosmoke because all their reviews were good. I hope I am not tied to one place for part because the flavors are limited.
There is no model info. anywhere on it. I just got it in today and it is charging. I can't wait to try it out. I just need more information. I was disappointed to find it didn't come with any paperwork at all. I feel that is kinda weird.
I hope it is as good as I expect it to be!!!
Thank you all for your comments... I appreacite any information about prosmoke..
~Happy Monday!!:)

radicaljd

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 16, 2010
San Antonio, Texas
I just received the Prosmoke I ordered. I ordered it after seeing a bunch of positive reviews, which I now don't understand. In my opinion, the Prosmoke is worse than BluCigs, which were my first and which I returned for a refund.

When I take a drag off the Prosmoke, I get vapor occasionally, but it's very inconsistent. And when I do get vapor, it tastes like nothing, as if I'm inhaling steam! I'm sooo disappointed.

Anyway, I decided to try another ecig that has been getting universally rave reviews: the Joye eGo. I already ordered it and it's on the way. I ordered it fron NicotineNirvana.com, which currently has a coupon code for the full Joye eGo kit for $57.23 delivered!

RadicalJD :unsure:

CaptJay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2010
A Brit, abroad, (USA)
Talk to your supplier - it may be you put it together wrong or it may be DoA, if so hopefully they have some kind of warranty and wille xchange it for one that works - I must say I'd hadn't heard of it (this model) before your post, that's why i asked what I did earlier - I haven't seen the reviews you speak of (not saying they don't exist, I jsut haven't seen them or know this brand)

I googled e-cig and started tearing up reviews and all the prosmoke reviews were good. Youtube had a ton of video reviews comparing prosmoke to other companies.
I did pay way more than most companies, but most people when speaking of e-cigs say you get what you pay for... I wanted the best......
I worked with it some last night and still got nothing. I charged the batt. for hours each and that didn't work. I tried different carts. that didn't work. I can feel it getting warm, and trying it in a dim light I can see an orange glow... I don't know if that is normal, but it is heating up..
I am totally bummed out... I was sooo excited as I waited for it to arrive...
I put a "ticket" in with prosmoke let's see how well they handle me..... :confused::(
Any ideas on something to try would be helpful...... and will make me feel better!!! lol

radicaljd

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 16, 2010
San Antonio, Texas
I put a "ticket" in with prosmoke let's see how well they handle me..... :confused::(
Any ideas on something to try would be helpful...... and will make me feel better!!! lol

The Prosmoke folks will try to get you to exchange the kit, rather than get a refund. To get a refund, you need to seek an RMA, which is different than a ticket.

Go to the Warranty link, waaaaay down at the bottom. Click that link and you will see another link for an RMA. Fill up that form, and they should approve your return, less a 20% "restocking" fee.

Alternatively, you could just return the kit and dispute the charge with your credit card company

No, their email to me said more batts. atmos. are on the way, and they will throw in a few carts. for my troubles.
They gave me a link to for one of those forms, but the link just took me back to my order.
If they do what they say they will do, it will be great. Good customer service is half the battle..... Knowing they will make good on a bad situation has to mean something.
I plan to post to let everyone know what happens in the case they are looking for a decent company to buy from:)

I have to say I am impressed with prosmoke. They sent me a new atomizer, and 2 new batts.
I got it the same day I got my new juice from route66vapor.
Together I am hooked!!!!
Prosmoke didn't ask any questions they just replaced all parts in to ensure I got a working product, and gave me like 3 boxes of carts (5 carts per box) for my troubles.
I can't complain. I love the e-cig and love the juice and both together will help me to live a little bit longer and be healthier while I'm at it!!
Thanks to everyone for being so helpful and nice on this site. I think I'll just hang around here for awhile!!!
:blink:

TimAce

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Prosmoke is my first e cig and i am happy so far. I want to try the 501 or 801 all i see is great things about them. but in the meantime the prosmoke works like its supposed to, cant really compare to anything but i dont smoke analogs any more so im happy :). any one try using e-liquid in these... i found that i get more life out of the stock carts than fillin them myself.

radicaljd

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 16, 2010
San Antonio, Texas
Prosmoke is my first e cig and i am happy so far. I want to try the 501 or 801 all i see is great things about them. but in the meantime the prosmoke works like its supposed to, cant really compare to anything but i dont smoke analogs any more so im happy :). any one try using e-liquid in these... i found that i get more life out of the stock carts than fillin them myself.

Ignorence is bliss! If you try a Joye eGo, you will never want to go back!

I started with the Blu, then the Prosmoke, both of which I returned for a refund. Then, I got my Joye eGo kit a month ago from NicotineNirvana.com, and have been happy as a clam ever since.

Buying prefilled carts can be very expensive and limiting in the flavors you can use. I got tired of fiddling with cartridges, so now I either use the 2.5ml eGo cartomizer (lasts all day!), or direct drip using a drip tip. Dripping is great because you get the pure taste of the e-liquid, without the plastic undertone.

RadicalJD

TimAce

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I dont taste plastic i am lookin into the joye.. Thinkin about gettin a passthrough to start with. I replaced the poly fill on my prosmoke with marinefilter... Got me a 10 year supply for 3.99 at a local pet store :) so far there is a big difference and carts seem to hit better. Im still doin research on this forum on the joye products so far i think ill start with a passthrough then do an ego. I hear a lot of good reviews on the ego. Ill post my testimonial when i order one.

Cnizzle

Jan 17, 2010
Washington State
What does it mean when the batt. light turns from amber to green? nothing about this anywhere. I will assume it means it is almost done?????

Usually that means it's fully charged. Sad to say dude but I would go buy a 510 at least. This unit won't let you down. Either that or get an Ego or one of the other names it has like Riva. These units are some of the most popular out there. Plus you can get tons of flavors and there are tons of website for you to choose from.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread