ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2012
Malta
Hi

Long time since I popped in here :)

Seing that some new stuff are coming up like p& p

Got a couple of questions thanasis ....

1st will proteus run on 14490 or 14650 or both ?
2nd will it be just mechanical ?
3rd. New penelope will be using no-res wire or ur gonna make it with a positive and negative pole (which I hope)

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Hi

Long time since I popped in here :)

Seing that some new stuff are coming up like p& p

Got a couple of questions thanasis ....

1st will proteus run on 14490 or 14650 or both ?
2nd will it be just mechanical ?
3rd. New penelope will be using no-res wire or ur gonna make it with a positive and negative pole (which I hope)

welcome aron my old friend:)

no, electronic

R-NR wire

Aron Gatt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2012
Malta
welcome aron my old friend:)

no, electronic

R-NR wire

Thanks for the reply :)

Any real pics of the mod yet? Looking forward for this setup cos penny gives a great flv ...thought I wished that we got rid of the no-res wire .

May I ask why keeping that set-up ? I know it's cos of the head (rebiuldable part) and even in concentrates heat but still would like you to make an atty with no no-res.

Thanks

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
penelope is irrelevant red.

When I first made Penelope, I made it to fit Proteus. But I had so many problems with Proteus that it was impossible to make it. Now I could say that Penelope will come together with Proteus but I don't want to say it because I still have problems with Proteus so it will come later than Penelope (if I solve my electronic problems)

The bad thing is that I made so small electronic that factories must have very heavy equipment to make it. The only country that can do that is USA and thats where the problem occurs.

Itshak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Israel
penelope is irrelevant red.

When I first made Penelope, I made it to fit Proteus. But I had so many problems with Proteus that it was impossible to make it. Now I could say that Penelope will come together with Proteus but I don't want to say it because I still have problems with Proteus so it will come later than Penelope (if I solve my electronic problems)

The bad thing is that I made so small electronic that factories must have very heavy equipment to make it. The only country that can do that is USA and thats where the problem occurs.
Imeo,
I hold my finger for you to solve the electronic issue on the best.

An accomplish item may look easy or obviously to the end users,but most of the time they come after very hard
thinking,and a handfull of problems to deal with,especially when the products
are to be good and have improvements on others.
Your are pioneer and all things you do are very acomplish,a joy to have and use.
I wish it turn for the best,I know we will enjoy the final product
Very much.:thumbs:

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
this electronic is very high end Its lol

One factory already tries to make it but they send me an e-mail, asking on how we can make some small changes in order to make their job easier. We will see what will happen.

I will not stay calm until I reach my purpose. This electronic must be done for sure!

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
not exactly aal but VIR is exactly like that

The difficulty with Proteus is its size. If I had to make something big like any other mod out there that would be easier. Not easy but easier because Proteus is very complicated either. But whats the point of a big electronic part?

I have seen what others make out there and its not my style. I need to reduce the size too much and that's something that only a few factories can do it. We really need high end technology for this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread