Status
Not open for further replies.

Ariel_MX

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2010
Guadalajara, México
I was from Barcelona, Spain, and I want to know how to book a Proteus, and a serial number, I would like to reserve the 913.
Store that I have to buy?

Hola markuss,

yo creo que la tienda que más te conviene es e-smokeguru (por tu ubicación), aunque también podrías seleccionar bitfumo (Italia), e incluso a COV que está en Estados Unidos.

Por lo que veo en el primer post que Imeo actualiza, el número 913 está disponible, solo pon otro post aquí indicando que quieres reservar dicho número y que la tienda será e-smokeguru (por ejemplo).

---------

I think that the best option for you is to reserve your number choosing e-smokeguru as the desired supplier (because your location), although bitfumo could be another option, or even COV that is located in the USA.

As I saw on the first post of this thread that Imeo updates / maintains, number 913 is still available, just write anoter post in this thread asking to reserve that number for you, and indicating the desired reseller (for example, e-smokeguru).

markuss

Verified Member
Sep 28, 2013
Catalunya
Hola markuss,

yo creo que la tienda que más te conviene es e-smokeguru (por tu ubicación), aunque también podrías seleccionar bitfumo (Italia), e incluso a COV que está en Estados Unidos.

Por lo que veo en el primer post que Imeo actualiza, el número 913 está disponible, solo pon otro post aquí indicando que quieres reservar dicho número y que la tienda será e-smokeguru (por ejemplo).

---------

I think that the best option for you is to reserve your number choosing e-smokeguru as the desired supplier (because your location), although bitfumo could be another option, or even COV that is located in the USA.

As I saw on the first post of this thread that Imeo updates / maintains, number 913 is still available, just write anoter post in this thread asking to reserve that number for you, and indicating the desired reseller (for example, e-smokeguru).

Muchas gracias, Ariel, ya lo tengo claro. Por cierto, he leido algunos posts tuyos en vapeando.com muchas gracias!

-------------------------

Thank you very much, Ariel, I have it clear. By the way, I read some posts of yours in vapeando.com thank you very much!

prmm

Jun 9, 2012
Spain
list didnt change pr, but now I put e-smoke guru as your seller. But because there are not specific names for French people on this list, maybe it would be nice if you make a list on your forum and send it to me? That way I will know what number goes to everyone:)

Thanks IMEO,

I have no idea of the French people :confused:, I'm from Spain, but I bought there my Penelopes

If I understand correctly, I can choose two free numbers, right?

In that case would the number 460 and 461 (from e-smoke guru) for my girls :laugh:

Thank you very much!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread