Status
Not open for further replies.

always9988

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2013
Hicktown, OH
Isn't that funny? I knew from the get go I am not a tinkerer and I got a bit freaked out/ overwhelmed coming to ECF the first time. I'm glad I started with the cig a like volts because it was a simple learning curve and I've passed them on since. But I love these stories from those that have ventured into all the high tech (high work) stuff and still end up coming back to the simplicity of the Triton system. That makes me even more confident in my decision to switch to solely halo for almost everything outside of a few juices. It's great that they offer the quality technology without having to rebuild etc if you're not into that. Simply fill, screw on, and vape. The most maintenance required is just cleaning tanks and recharging batteries

Sent from my IdeaTabA1000L-F using Tapatalk

BigBen2k

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2013
MA, USA
My hubby loves their bottom coil t3 tanks. I personally feel like it's way too airy and cool, and they leak too easy but he thinks they're the best thing ever. I think a lot of it is just personal preference as in anything vaping
I couldn't have put it better myself! I hate the T3.

I've also tried SI's Nano, and it's fussy but works great (never remove the tip on a full tank for more than 30 secs, or it'll completely leak out). Sadly, it's nowhere near as durable as Halo's Mini tanks.

Fenris4024

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2013
Lubbock, TX
Thanks, and yeah, the nanos aren't that bad, but they are certainly fussy compared to a t2 or the G6 mini tanks. I still use the Vamo for resistance checking, and when I want to test a flavor on the dripper. But nothing beats the triton for ease of care and use. (though, I might grab a mvp 2.0...)
I do kinda suffer from shinyitus at times...

Tapped out on a phone... I think

defdock

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2011
Dark Forest
Thanks, and yeah, the nanos aren't that bad, but they are certainly fussy compared to a t2 or the G6 mini tanks. I still use the Vamo for resistance checking, and when I want to test a flavor on the dripper. But nothing beats the triton for ease of care and use. (though, I might grab a mvp 2.0...)
I do kinda suffer from shinyitus at times...

Tapped out on a phone... I think

mvp2 was a great upgrade from my halo triton, but the tanks are not compatable(must buy a new t2 if you like that tank)

and id still use my triton... if i didnt friekin give it away to some one(who currently lives tooo far away and wont even use it...)

since i started on halo triton, the iclear16s that came with the mvp2, the iclears have ...... me off on how much different the tanks perform. i got a new t2 for my mvp. and i DO recomend getting an aluminum mouth tip for it.

HALO USERS also, i do recomend buying an "aluminum t2 mouth piece" for your triton tanks aswell. aswell as no leaks, it makes it sexy LOL

Aviationrich

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2013
Amarillo
Right now my plan is a Triton vv, other than that I don't see any reason for me to upgrade or change anything. I almost gave up on vaping til I discovered halo juice and tanks

You definitely want to get a vv. It's the best thing I have for vaping. Do yourself a favor and pick one up, you won't be disappointed!

sent from galaxy tab 3 using tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread