Provape and my provari and why they are the BEST IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

TomD

Mar 13, 2013
MA
Let's start here. I NEVER thought ANY ECF would every work for me, I love smoking, I really do. I smoked 2 packs a day starting at 14 until I started vaping a few months back. Started with a china made junk I overpaid for the kit sightly over ah let's say, 1000% percent. Hey, live and learn.

Fast forward about 2 years after that thing sat in a drawer and my lungs, at 27, started hurting when I woke up. I went to see the only loyal vape guy around (seperate review on him coming soon). For $50, Mark sells me an ego twist, a bottle of good juice, a charger,an ego mega I think at the time but whatever I was hooked and poof, not smoking anymore.

2 months after vaping ego and knowing I would probably stay with it went with provape's Pro-Vari Kit. I got it and man did I love it. I was experimenting with different carttys, tanks, clearos, etc., but it was awesome but that's not when I loved and decided I will always be a loyal provape guy. A good product is one thing but even better customer service and support can mean even more. I had a small issue, emailed them, and Jen emailed me back within an hour and had me fixed up in about 2 minutes. Good company, still not a loyalist.

Fast forward a few maybe 4 months. I probably dropped it like a putz and told Jen it wasn't firing because I couldn't get the end cap on so she gave me directions (a half sleep drunk man could have followed) to send it back.

Within a flash I have it back. For the fact that I don't want to divulge all details for my own personal reasons, let me just say that Provape went WAY WAY WAY overboard to make sure I had a perfectly working vaping master back in my hands and they did!

Name brand smokes just went up to $10 here in MA. I love provari and I love the service even more. I have no stake in them, no friends, there, and no reason to write this other then I have been in customer service based industries a while and they are at the top, absolutely 100% TOP NOTCH. She even follows up with me days later to make sure I am happy and that means a lot to me so if your worried about spending more with a provari, trust me, it's worth it.:2cool:

This is serious, people. This may save your life. Go with the best.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread