Status
Not open for further replies.

HBcorpse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Hey folks!

This will be an INFORMATIONAL thread, regarding all info, news, education and services offered from our beloved Mothership.

There has been a need shown for this kind of thread.

Anyone with questions about existing products, new products, new announcements from Provape, etc...please ask away!

Please remember, this thread is limited to factual information, and education.
If that ain't your cup of tea, please introduce yourself on any of the multitude of social threads available here on the Provape Channel.
Rules will be strictly enforced, as they should be, being that so many Provape threads become derailed.
We are trying to create a place where those who do not wish to socialize, can get information and questions answered. This means that this thread WILL be a LOT quieter than most of us are used to.
I'll be looking to my fellow Provape experts for guidance here, to help with any and all questions.
Listed only for tagging purposes (and in no particular order):
@Vape360 -
@Zen~ - @rbrylawski - @TheOcelot - @JohnD0406 - @WillyZee - @Bronze - @stanleybb50 - @AstroTurf - @dplongo - @Katdarling - @ENAUD - @USMCotaku - @gnees - @classwife -
(More to follow. My brain has limited capacity today!)
Thanks for attending!

Last edited:

madangus

ECF Veteran
May 10, 2015
Chicago-land
Is Mac supported Radius updating being worked on?
If so, time frame?

From what i remember @Vape360 said it was on the list of possibilities, no time frame was given. My thought is its not a trivial thing to do, they would have to pay a couple of mac programmers their market value. Though the macs are increasing in sales, the demographic may just make it not cost effective for provape alas.

I have been mac only for years incidentally :)

There is virtualbox a open source tool from oracle, a free vmware basically that is good. And then you can use one of the modern.ie vm image downloads just to run the updater. For what its worth vmware and windows 10 is a great experience on my year old macbook.

HBcorpse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Great Idea HBManOfTheCorpseDude. I would be happy to help anyone who needs assistance or has a question.
Good idea, subscribed. :)
Same as above. Good job HB. Subscribed.
Impressive and impressed, HB! Well done!

@DPLongo22
Thank you all!

Please remember, as clearly stated above, the rules will be strictly enforced here.
This will be a non-discriminatory action.
If this thread is to remain informational/educational, it has to be that way.

Ca Ike

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2014
Cali
From what i remember @Vape360 said it was on the list of possibilities, no time frame was given. My thought is its not a trivial thing to do, they would have to pay a couple of mac programmers their market value. Though the macs are increasing in sales, the demographic may just make it not cost effective for provape alas.

I have been mac only for years incidentally :)

There is virtualbox a open source tool from oracle, a free vmware basically that is good. And then you can use one of the modern.ie vm image downloads just to run the updater. For what its worth vmware and windows 10 is a great experience on my year old macbook.
It's not as hard as you make it seam. Since the release of the UNIX BSD based OS X line up and the addition of x86 architecture for Intel chips it's easier than ever to port to Mac. The core can use universal binary that will run on both platforms and all that needs to be done from there is a Mac interface.

There is enough of a demand that it is on the to do list as eluded to by vape360 but as of yet there is no time frame. Until it's made us Mac users have alternatives we can use. It will take time to implement so patience is needed.

Ca Ike

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2014
Cali
Here's a serious question....

Are caps and tank rings interchangeable between a Signature, P3 and 2.5?
Not sure about the signature, but the 2.5 can be converted to the p3 top cap. If your buying one provape will do it for a small extra charge or if you already have one, zen at HOH is doing provape authorized conversions.

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
Not sure about the signature, but the 2.5 can be converted to the p3 top cap. If your buying one provape will do it for a small extra charge or if you already have one, zen at HOH is doing provape authorized conversions.
So not something easily done by the user?

oplholik

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Bernardino area, So. Cal.
According to Brandy at Provape, "Unfortunately we can only offer this on new devices that are silver or polished stainless."
When I ordered my wife's and my 2.5 Dragon, they converted for $10.00 each. For the Dragon that option wasn't in the drop down box, but it was available. For a 2.5 that you already have, it will have to go to HOH as mentioned above.

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
According to Brandy at Provape, "Unfortunately we can only offer this on new devices that are silver or polished stainless."
When I ordered my wife's and my 2.5 Dragon, they converted for $10.00 each. For the Dragon that option wasn't in the drop down box, but it was available. For a 2.5 that you already have, it will have to go to HOH as mentioned above.
Thanks. Every tank I own is 510, so i am good with no P3 connector on my 2.5's.

But the other caps and rings are interchangeable? I.e. Battery covers, etc.?

HBcorpse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Here's a serious question....

Are caps and tank rings interchangeable between a Signature, P3 and 2.5?

These two things here can be swapped freely between all flat cap Provari devices:
Radius
P3
New Classic/Signature
Ti (Titanium) models of all tube Provaris
V2.5 (if it's been converted)

4a8f754c219e4ac2c209f717cdf7ac20.jpg

Last edited:

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
These two things here can be swapped freely between all flat cap Provari devices:
Radius
P3
New Classic/Signature
V2.5 (if it's been converted)

4a8f754c219e4ac2c209f717cdf7ac20.jpg
Thanks!

2 more newbie questions.....

And what about the cool Zombie end cap I just ordered? Will it fit all 3 (2.5, Sig and P3)?

Lastly, ProVape sells different Springs for the 2.5 and P3. Are they actually different?

WillyZee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2013
Toronto
Thanks!

2 more newbie questions.....

And what about the cool Zombie end cap I just ordered? Will it fit all 3 (2.5, Sig and P3)?

Lastly, ProVape sells different Springs for the 2.5 and P3. Are they actually different?

The caps and springs are different ... the P3 caps and springs are also for the Classic ... the 2.5 caps and springs are for the 2.5s only

The older V2s are basically 2.5s ... only cosmetic.

Sent via iPhone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread