Status
Not open for further replies.

coldgin96

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2012
North of Detroit, way south of Heaven
TRIPLE POST: Am I correct in assuming the spring in the Radius is a P3 Spring? Any wisdom on if/when to change it (Radius spring)? Maybe once a year when changing battery, if at all?

Thank you.
Yes, the spring in the Radius is indeed a P3 spring and, since it isn't part of the electrical connection, you will probably never need to change it.

Ipster

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2012
Hawaii, SAR,HongKong (Stanley)
I don't know if it is just my imagination or not, but I have found that the Samsung 25R batteries seem to hit a little harder and faster with the 'Boost' feature.
Agree...AW's are good Batt's. We luv them for the double testing quality assurances.
That doesnt mean we all get the the best life, hit off of them. Try another just to see.

WillyZee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2013
Toronto
bd552658337ae849a899d02129162b60.jpg

Sent via iPhone

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
Whats the process for upgrading the P3 to the latest firmware version if I go through Provape? I currently have V38 and want to get V40. My (2) P3s are not under warranty, so Im not sure if that makes a difference.
Submit a request for assistance click on that link, fill out the information, and wait for a reply. ProVape will send you a RMA form. Fill out the form and include it with your device and mail it to the address on the form. Last time I sent one in I paid the return shipping by wrapping a five dollar bill around the P3, the 5$ bill was listed on the included items section of the form. Welcome to ProVapes "ticket system". They will take very good care of you :)

rhammer186

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2015
NY
Submit a request for assistance click on that link, fill out the information, and wait for a reply. ProVape will send you a RMA form. Fill out the form and include it with your device and mail it to the address on the form. Last time I sent one in I paid the return shipping by wrapping a five dollar bill around the P3, the 5$ bill was listed on the included items section of the form. Welcome to ProVapes "ticket system". They will take very good care of you :)
Thank you so much! :)

JUMA55

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Waco, TX
It's been said before, but to me it's worth repeating: ProVape and its people are the best out there. I just went through a situation where I needed a couple of Minis fixed and another couple of issues resolved. Blake was wonderful to work with and everything was taken care of in super-fast time and at minimal expense to me. Great company @Vape360. Thank you!

HandsomeStan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2013
UK
It's been said before, but to me it's worth repeating: ProVape and its people are the best out there. I just went through a situation where I needed a couple of Minis fixed and another couple of issues resolved. Blake was wonderful to work with and everything was taken care of in super-fast time and at minimal expense to me. Great company @Vape360. Thank you!
Totally agree, specifically Blake who has helped me out numerous times, absolute diamond. I sent an email to his manager saying he deserved a pay rise!

JUMA55

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Waco, TX
Totally agree, specifically Blake who has helped me out numerous times, absolute diamond. I sent an email to his manager saying he deserved a pay rise!

I did write one of the owners of ProVape and told him he had jewel with Blake and he deserves a raise. Don't know if that helps, but it doesn't hurt.

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
I did write one of the owners of ProVape and told him he had jewel with Blake and he deserves a raise. Don't know if that helps, but it doesn't hurt.
I think that the whole company is filled with Jewels!!!

Jim

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
Blake has helped me a ton. Great representative of the Provape brand.

schismz

ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2010
Seattle, WA
Blake has helped me a ton. Great representative of the Provape brand.
+1 (or +15, which is roughly the number of times Blake has helped me with stuff ranging from Kayfun 4s which require super-human strength to disassemble for the 1st time, to support issues and tickets). Must say that every experience I've ever had with customer support @ ProVape has been exceptional and gone above and beyond.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread