Provape signature requirement question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragline

ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2011
Charlotte, NC
So I guess I could just e mail Provape and ask them directly, which I still may do, but that would mean I miss out on all the fun of the forum.

So the question is about package delivery. I know when I ordered the starter kit, I had to be here to sign for the package. I assume this was because of the device itself being delivered. If I were to order accessories like batts, extension caps, etc. etc. Would I need to sign for that package as well... Is it only packages containing a device you have to sign for, or are all packages from Provape shipped with the signature requirement?

Dragline

ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2011
Charlotte, NC
So for anyone interested.

First I'll say that Provape customer service was super fast at answering my question.

So direct from the fine people at Provape ” The signature requirement is only on orders shipped via USPS priority. All orders that qualify for free shipping are sent that way. If your order is less than $100.00, you will have an option for first class, with no signature requirement, or priority."

And there you, or should I say I... or maybe we have it.

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
I now, after all the stuff I have ordered, I like the signature confirmation, I would rather my package be safe, at the post office, then sitting on my porch for hours, waiting for me to get home. A little over 3 weeks ago, I placed a order at wizard labs, for 2000 ml of nicotine, and some PG & vg, it was almost a $300.00 order, and it could have been stolen very easily, they did not even offer the choice. From now on with a order like that, I will have to have it shipped to work. Just my :2c:

KAS

Jenn Perry

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
BECAUSE THEY ARE LAZY!!!

My reg mail guy is awesome but his fill ins OMG they are horrible!

I will be heading to the PO to pickup my Provari today.
Why the ********:-x mailman didn't knock on the door instead of leaving a delivery notice in the mail box.

Dragline

ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2011
Charlotte, NC
I work night shifts so when I saw it was "out for delivery" I made sure to leave the bedroom door cracked a little so the dogs could get out of the room, and put a big note on the door saying I work nights and may be sleeping so KNOCK LOUDLY. dogs barking and being able to run from door to bedroom woke me and I got to the door before they left. My mail carrier gave me a sec to get to the door and was all apologetic about waking me. Obviously under the circumstances I did not care and was very glad they waited a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread