Provape user photos!

Status
Not open for further replies.

APF

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 28, 2015
Qualicum Beach BC
I almost got new black and red classic few minutes ago on eBay. It's so not fair to bid with local based bidders. :cry:

Screen_Shot_2015-06-17_at_2.23.52_PM_large.png

It was sold for 89$ (literally nothing) but seller set interational shipping option to be set through eBay so with shipping and custom fees it would be another 50$. That's alsmo nothing but I didn't want to be dragged in bidding as I wasn't sure where would it take me as I wouldn't step down. And now I'm sorry. :(

Sorry that one didn't work out, Moonwalker, but you probably were smart to show restraint on the Bay. Just remember, when one door closes, another door opens.
White Gloss — another favorite.
I think that you are one of the most color co-ordinated persons I have seen, NSM. You could give lessons. :thumb:

Moonwalker

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2012
Belgrade, Serbia
Sorry that one didn't work out, Moonwalker, but you probably were smart to show restraint on the Bay. Just remember, when one door closes, another door opens.

I still believe I should have done it. The problem is that actual prices on Provape site are in my head and are affecting my thinking. But in reallity, even if I offered 150$ and with fees added it came to 200$, it would be fair price for new one from limited edition. Beside GMZ, for me it's the best looking Provari of all colors and versions. I will need couple of days to get over this. :D

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
My wife isn't a big wine drinker but really loves this one Bordeaux. Her favorite out of hundreds I have made her try over the last 25 years. Yup, I'm a huge wine geek.

I dug a bottle out of the cellar to celebrate nothing other than it's Friday, we both aren't smoking (9 months today for her) and we want some damned wine tonight!

A little young (should be drunk in 10-15 years), a little too much for 2 people (yup, it's a magnum) and... I don't really care. :w00t:

I 'splained the Provape situation to her today and she finally gets how government can be evil and shortsighted. She now understands how wrong and just plain irresponsible and uneducated people in power can be.

In any case, 2005 Lynch Bages, some big@$$ steaks and a big cheers to Provape tonight as we vape our P3's!!!!

33948FCF-861E-4309-B7C2-222FB69895D0_zpsippxdro2.jpg

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
That purple radius is beautiful!

Thanks I am vaping on that one right now, this material is kind of weird though. In the bright light it is a different color, then in just regular lighting. I like them all though. :)

KAS

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
My wife isn't a big wine drinker but really loves this one Bordeaux. Her favorite out of hundreds I have made her try over the last 25 years. Yup, I'm a huge wine geek.

I dug a bottle out of the cellar to celebrate nothing other than it's Friday, we both aren't smoking (9 months today for her) and we want some damned wine tonight!

A little young (should be drunk in 10-15 years), a little too much for 2 people (yup, it's a magnum) and... I don't really care. :w00t:

I 'splained the Provape situation to her today and she finally gets how government can be evil and shortsighted. She now understands how wrong and just plain irresponsible and uneducated people in power can be.

In any case, 2005 Lynch Bages, some big@$$ steaks and a big cheers to Provape tonight as we vape our P3's!!!!

33948FCF-861E-4309-B7C2-222FB69895D0_zpsippxdro2.jpg

Awesome sauce'em, BrayShay. NOICE.

(psst. I'm always open to wine cellar invites, dude.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread