Status
Not open for further replies.

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
Provari, the Apple cult of the vaping world...same argument, overpriced crap that lets people feel superior....

You asked for it...i checked the thread title :)
If anyone ever sees me showing off my iPhone 6 and a Provari to try to impress people.... Slap me! :D

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
I'll tell you, I'd have a hard time recommending a P3 to a newcomer. Is the Classic and 2.5 still going to be around for awhile and is the Classic a good beginners mod?
Is the 1yr warranty and optional extended warranty still applicable for all products?
Yes, and, I believe so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: r77r7r

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
2.5 with the top cap upgrade is where it's at. No clunky menu of the classic/P3, and not a brick with growing pains like the Radius.
I just picked up a 2.5 (Mini) yesterday and think it is a great mod. Nice and light and works well. I actually prefer it to my P3 for what it is as the P3 is 2-3x as expensive and I can't justify the difference for features I don't use. P3 to me is not really a subohm mod I can use, and many of the menu features will never be used. Still a good mod that I will use for years, but if I did it again I would buy a couple of 2.5's or maybe a Classic and a 2.5 instead. I have no real interest in the top cap conversion as I am using tanks like the Nautilus Mini and it fits/looks great. I have two more 2.5's on order.

I do like the Classic though and use mine almost daily. Again, I set it and forget it so I don't need the majority of the menu functionality. I have owned my Classic for 5 weeks or so and haven't touched the menu since setting it to 12w the day I bought it.

I love the Radius as it feels great, is solid, looks great and vapes great. If it was 100w, it would be the perfect device for me and I would likely own 3-4 of them. Of course, my Radius isn't working well, so I need to get it fixed again. I have concerns that I got a lemon but I'm confident that Provape will take care of my issue quickly.

I am a huge ProVape fan, but I definately prefer the more basic devices like the 2.5 and Classic.

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
I'll tell you, I'd have a hard time recommending a P3 to a newcomer. Is the Classic and 2.5 still going to be around for awhile and is the Classic a good beginners mod?
Is the 1yr warranty and optional extended warranty still applicable for all products?

I just gave my kids two of my old 2.5 ProVari. Son got his at Christmas. So I would say YES! ;)
She actually started with a box mod from a vape store near her and it was Way too hot for her. While she was down here with me she decided to get serious with vaping (her grandma just died of emphysema :cry: and we were with her the last day of her life) so I gave her my spare that I had with me. We went to a vape shop that was :censored:! They even tried to get me to 'upgrade' to a subohm setup. Idjits!

We went to a second vape shop. The guy that we first saw was vaping on a ProVari zombie :D. I asked him if he ever heard of a tootle puffer...... he had. I knew we were in the right place!! :)
Set her up with something that would work on a ProVari. She is off to the races. I figure it will take her a bit to totally switch. I think she is even going to get her hubby a ProVari when she gets back home.

TL;DR Yes.

AstroTurf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
I just gave my kids two of my old 2.5 ProVari. Son got his at Christmas. So I would say YES! ;)
She actually started with a box mod from a vape store near her and it was Way too hot for her. While she was down here with me she decided to get serious with vaping (her grandma just died of emphysema :cry: and we were with her the last day of her life) so I gave her my spare that I had with me. We went to a vape shop that was :censored:! They even tried to get me to 'upgrade' to a subohm setup. Idjits!

We went to a second vape shop. The guy that we first saw was vaping on a ProVari zombie :D. I asked him if he ever heard of a tootle puffer...... he had. I knew we were in the right place!! :)
Set her up with something that would work on a ProVari. She is off to the races. I figure it will take her a bit to totally switch. I think she is even going to get her hubby a ProVari when she gets back home.

TL;DR Yes.
This... Thumbs uP!!!

Score for 49 bucks...

BLEM Gold ZenKote ProVari with Extended End Cap - Red Display

Loven on mine right now.

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
This... Thumbs uP!!!

Score for 49 bucks...

BLEM Gold ZenKote ProVari with Extended End Cap - Red Display

Loven on mine right now.
I forgot that it came with the extended end cap as well. Cool. Glad I have 2 coming. That's an amazing deal.

I am really enjoying my silver 2.5. With an 18500, the battery life is excellent.

I still love dripping or using 0.2ohm coils with my 200w monsters at night at home, but the 2.5's will be perfect all day mods for me. The DAMNED things feel indestructible!

WillyZee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2013
Toronto
The 2.5 will be missed when the Classic becomes the only entry level ProVari :blink:

The v2 was the original benchmark for durability ... the 2.5 was only a cosmetic change :cool:

HoHProvaris14.jpg

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
I seriously hope that they never get rid of the 2.5. Sometimes simplistic is the best way. I do not care for a ton of menu options. I hate trying to remember how many buttons to push to get to where I can change from watts to volts. I have two devices that does that.....FORGET IT! Back to my simple 2.5, one button, only volts option. I just want to vape and not smoke. I need to replace a couple of my 2.5's that I've given away. I will when I get back home.

I have tried to love the P3. Ain't happenin'. :( I will keep it for backup .... just in case. But daily use? Nope.

Please ProVape, do NOT get rid of the 2.5 line. :nun:

AstroTurf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
I seriously hope that they never get rid of the 2.5. Sometimes simplistic is the best way. I do not care for a ton of menu options. I hate trying to remember how many buttons to push to get to where I can change from watts to volts. I have two devices that does that.....FORGET IT! Back to my simple 2.5, one button, only volts option. I just want to vape and not smoke. I need to replace a couple of my 2.5's that I've given away. I will when I get back home.

I have tried to love the P3. Ain't happenin'. :( I will keep it for backup .... just in case. But daily use? Nope.

Please ProVape, do NOT get rid of the 2.5 line. :nun:
AMEN Sista!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread