classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
It's in my cart, PM me your address, no arguing pretty please :)

...or I start talking about what's in the classies!

Perhaps ProVape could ship it to her?

They prolly have her addy?

Then, it could stay secret?!?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I don't know that Provape keeps personal info on ecf moderators.

I don't think they know me from Adam :)

maybe if you stalk her ... she might cave just to get you to stop :blink:

I don't make a very good creeper :unsure:

didn't mean for you to become creepy ... maybe tag her in all your posts until she gives in :blink:

Well, I understand @classwife but the offer from me stands if you change your mind :)

Come on @classwife , we want to do this just because :) Don't be a spoil sport :p

It's all in the shoes:

brothel-creepers-by-james-creegan-flickr.jpg

Accept it graciously @classwife !!!!!!!!!!

Between the stalking, those shoes (oh geez...) and Dale even popped in here...(yes ma'am)

Seriously...thank you so much.
I am really, really touched that y'all did this and I really, really, REALLY appreciate it !

Thank you !

Much Love
:wub:

I am soooo excited !

StealthyTX

Hates brass
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 13, 2012
Austin, TX
Between the stalking, those shoes (oh geez...) and Dale even popped in here...(yes ma'am)

Seriously...thank you so much.
I am really, really touched that y'all did this and I really, really, REALLY appreciate it !

Thank you !

Much Love

I am soooo excited !

stewie.jpg

Last edited:

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
I seriously hope that they never get rid of the 2.5. Sometimes simplistic is the best way. I do not care for a ton of menu options. I hate trying to remember how many buttons to push to get to where I can change from watts to volts. I have two devices that does that.....FORGET IT! Back to my simple 2.5, one button, only volts option. I just want to vape and not smoke. I need to replace a couple of my 2.5's that I've given away. I will when I get back home.

I have tried to love the P3. Ain't happenin'. :( I will keep it for backup .... just in case. But daily use? Nope.

Please ProVape, do NOT get rid of the 2.5 line. :nun:

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
I'll tell you, I'd have a hard time recommending a P3 to a newcomer. Is the Classic and 2.5 still going to be around for awhile and is the Classic a good beginners mod?
Is the 1yr warranty and optional extended warranty still applicable for all products?

I just gave my kids two of my old 2.5 ProVari. Son got his at Christmas. So I would say YES! ;)
She actually started with a box mod from a vape store near her and it was Way too hot for her. While she was down here with me she decided to get serious with vaping (her grandma just died of emphysema :cry: and we were with her the last day of her life) so I gave her my spare that I had with me. We went to a vape shop that was :censored:! They even tried to get me to 'upgrade' to a subohm setup. Idjits!

We went to a second vape shop. The guy that we first saw was vaping on a ProVari zombie :D. I asked him if he ever heard of a tootle puffer...... he had. I knew we were in the right place!! :)
Set her up with something that would work on a ProVari. She is off to the races. I figure it will take her a bit to totally switch. I think she is even going to get her hubby a ProVari when she gets back home.

TL;DR Yes.

StealthyTX

Hates brass
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 13, 2012
Austin, TX
The order is in....

Thank you for placing your order!
Your order number is 184324.

Now just waiting to make sure that @classwife wants the P3 upgrade! It's something I get on all mine, but I can't assume that she wants it.

edit: decided that she needed it :p

Last edited:

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
:shock:

Oh heck you guys...don't worry about me - I'll find a way to get it.
If I don't, I'll stalk the classifieds when I can.
It's not like I don't have anything to vape with.

I don't care what anyone says - y'all are amazing !!

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows
I'm a "new" Provi hater..... Hated 'em when I couldn't afford them, then hated 'em when I bought two 2.5s at $50 each (and then the next day they dropped to $30 :sneaky: )

Now, I hate 'em so much that I ordered the top rings and the Provarinati end caps.....

Nauti Minis, PT2s and Subtank Nanos look perfect w/o the ring; full-sized Nautis and Subtank Minis are perfect with the topcap ring.....

Le sigh.....

StealthyTX

Hates brass
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 13, 2012
Austin, TX
:shock:

Oh heck you guys...don't worry about me - I'll find a way to get it.
If I don't, I'll stalk the classifieds when I can.
It's not like I don't have anything to vape with.

I don't care what anyone says - y'all are amazing !!

It's in my cart, PM me your address, no arguing pretty please :)

...or I start talking about what's in the classies!

stylemessiah

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2015
Sydney, Australia
Never saw that show as a kid, I had to google it. :lol:

I can see why you'd get flashbacks :lol:

You evil person.

I could NOT not watch it

The 70's were a wild scene, people used to do things like wear green corduroy pants with shirts with wide alternating horizontal bands of colours that should never have been within 3 metres of each other, oh the horror of alternate bands of brown, orange and green. The wide lapels. the string art on peoples walls.

And all this mere years after Neil walked on the moon.

They put a man on the moon, but they could not stop the colour choices of mankind

They were very vibrant and colourful times.

Many retinas would never recover, mine never have.

Im going to need therapy (again)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread