Status
Not open for further replies.

ckquatt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2013
Milledgeville, GA
The 2.5 will be missed when the Classic becomes the only entry level ProVari :blink:

The v2 was the original benchmark for durability ... the 2.5 was only a cosmetic change :cool:

View attachment 526856
That looks like my favorite setup right there! kayfun with bell cap and a good ole Provari! That's about as good a (Tootle) vape as you're going to get!!

I still need to send my 3 to Zen for the flat top caps!

Sent from my Commodore 64 using Tapatalk

StealthyTX

Hates brass
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 13, 2012
Austin, TX
Looks like the 2.5 are seriously dwindling in colors/numbers :( I thought once they were gone that was it? They were not making any more?

If I had to guess, I'd say what they have left is what has been in stock forever, plus they are using up spare tubes they had set aside making new/blem units with them. It was how I was able to get 2 Ti minis a couple weeks ago.

JUMA55

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Waco, TX
My bank account made me post this :oops:

I <3 my 2.5s

PjerCLl.jpg

Sadly, I think I could beat you. But there's no way I'm going back and checking. Sundays are depressing enough without adding money into the mix.

JUMA55

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Waco, TX
Provari, the Apple cult of the vaping world...same argument, overpriced crap that lets people feel superior....

You asked for it...i checked the thread title :)

I have a ton of Apple Crap too. Years ago it was Leica, Nikon and Sony. Now it's just Apple and ProVape. Am I making progress?

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
I have a ton of Apple Crap too. Years ago it was Leica, Nikon and Sony. Now it's just Apple and ProVape. Am I making progress?
Yup. You have a lot of runway with ProVape before you get into Leica territory. :D

I would have killed for a Leica years ago when I was in college for photojournalism.

I was lucky that I scored some Nikon FE/FM's and a bunch of good lenses for super cheap at pawn shops, but man a Leica or a Hasselblad were my Ducati or Lamborghini back then!

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
Thanks guys!
i-cant-look-smiley-emoticon.png

oh now see that is really nice ....dang it
anxious-smiley-emoticon.png

aaaaaand in the cart it goes!
They are truli more beautiful in person than the pics represent, you will see:) ( see what I did there?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread