Provari Mini Owners: Using 18490 or 18350 More?

Which battery are you using most

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

thinkingaboutit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
mn
Not if you're vaping at ~5 volts, you'd be vaping at 8 watts where I'd be at 7.35.
That said I still don't think it would cut battery time in HALF ya know?

:unsure: Sometimes a negative ECF review thread gets things done if customer service doesn't act first.
Maybe try another battery under similar conditions, then you'll have good solid proof too.

Good point...and still...my battery life is patheric.

While I appreciate the sentiment, I know the vendor didn't make the batteries, and I have gone past what would be reasonable to ask for anything. I should have pushed in the first few days. For $8 or so I won't trash anyone. If I buy more and have the same issue, I will contact provape. I think that would be fair. At this point, I probably got duds and that's all there is to it.

Skyway

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2009
NC - USA
www.bsvoboda.com
Good Poll. I have a V1 and a new Mini. For the Mini, I am using strickly 18350's in it. One will last me all day. I take it off the charger in the morning at 7AM and vape till 10:30PM before it blinks at me. I am mostly using a vivi nova 2.8ohm, 2.9ohm boge and a 1.5ohm Aero atty. I wanted the Mini to stay small so I choose to use the 350's. I can do the whole range gambit since I have a V1, Mini, extension, 350's, 490's and Provari Power 2500 batteries. The Mini reminds me of when I used to have a GGTS and keep it in its smallest configuration.
I like the way it feels in my hand with my Pinky under the battery cap.

TheSenator

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 31, 2012
Houston, Texas
Good Poll. I have a V1 and a new Mini. For the Mini, I am using strickly 18350's in it. One will last me all day. I take it off the charger in the morning at 7AM and vape till 10:30PM before it blinks at me. I am mostly using a vivi nova 2.8ohm, 2.9ohm boge and a 1.5ohm Aero atty. I wanted the Mini to stay small so I choose to use the 350's. I can do the whole range gambit since I have a V1, Mini, extension, 350's, 490's and Provari Power 2500 batteries. The Mini reminds me of when I used to have a GGTS and keep it in its smallest configuration.
I like the way it feels in my hand with my Pinky under the battery cap.

Hand position is the one thing I didn't really account for with the extension. My hand does move around depending on which cap/battery combo I'm using. Great point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread