Provari & Nautilus = Awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.

Todd400

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2014
Dayton Ohio
Hello All !! Been vaping about six weeks now and progressed from a itaste leo & ego-c to a itaste VV & a MVP and after lurking in here a couple weeks took the plunge and ordered my new provari in bronze with with a few accessories including their new tank ring and a aspire nautilus tank.....all i can say is wow !!! My everyday juice cinnamon ice tastes soooo much better, i wish this would have been my first e-cig purchase instead of my fifth, if you are on the fence believe the hype, best money i have spent to stay away from Reds, and a big thank you to Tina for answering all my questions thru PM, much appreciated

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 2,866

naturecannon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 29, 2014
Oregon City, Oregon
Coil price takes away from the awesomeness in my opinion and they dont look easy to rebuild, I think my Nautilus will be visiting the classifieds as I am out of coils and dont want to drop $20+ on another 5.

Other than that no complaints with the Nautilus. Your set up looks Great by the way.

Hello All !! Been vaping about six weeks now and progressed from a itaste leo & ego-c to a itaste VV & a MVP and after lurking in here a couple weeks took the plunge and ordered my new provari in bronze with with a few accessories including their new tank ring and a aspire nautilus tank.....all i can say is wow !!! My everyday juice cinnamon ice tastes soooo much better, i wish this would have been my first e-cig purchase instead of my fifth, if you are on the fence believe the hype, best money i have spent to stay away from Reds, and a big thank you to Tina for answering all my questions thru PM, much appreciated

Todd400

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2014
Dayton Ohio
If the coils will last a week or ten days I'll be satisfied , after fooling with leaking ARO's for a couple weeks and having decent success with Protank 3's i wanted to try the nautilus for the capacity and taste reviews, local coils are $17 for five , not great but if the tank works well and the LAST ill live with it

Todd400

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2014
Dayton Ohio
My all day juice is a cinnamon menthol not super thick but probably medium and a light yellow color, I do notice the darker heavier juices gunk up my protanks fairly quick but I don't vape that stuff very often at all, two to three weeks sounds great, right now I'm on the second smallest air hole at 4 volts and am very satisfied :)

naturecannon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 29, 2014
Oregon City, Oregon
I was getting 2-3 weeks out of Nautilus & BDC Coils. I've found that coil head life is greatly dependent on the juice being used.
Really? Thats not bad at all!! I have only used mine for a few days here and there as I have other favored tanks competing, plus I only have 2 juices I like (out of hundred of juices tried) so prolly most of my problem with not using the Nautilus much.

KY_Rob

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2013
Kentucky
It's been my experience, that juices that are dark in color, with sweet and/or spicy flavors tend to gunk up coils the fastest.

Not sure why, but they do.

I really enjoy the capability AND the capacity of the Nautilus. However, it's primary Achilles heel is the exposed glass tank. I broke two of them within a week.

Southern Tina

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2013
FL
I saw stainless tanks on ebay, I may get one if I take it to work, toss up though if they have the dreaded metallic taste for awhile though, I love the taste of or non taste that is of glass though.

I have a Hypertank and I STILL can't get the metallic taste out. It drives me crazy. I've tried everything I can think of.

Southern Tina

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2013
FL
My all day juice is a cinnamon menthol not super thick but probably medium and a light yellow color, I do notice the darker heavier juices gunk up my protanks fairly quick but I don't vape that stuff very often at all, two to three weeks sounds great, right now I'm on the second smallest air hole at 4 volts and am very satisfied :)

That's exactly what I have mine on too. Second smallest hole and 4 volts. Works great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread