Status
Not open for further replies.

eHuman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2010
San Diego
From those of you who own both a Provari V2.5 and a recent REO Grand AND enjoy and "get" the benefits of both:

Would your next purchase be another Provari or another REO (or both), and why?

If you are a Provari only fan, I've read your opinion already. I'm looking to hear from peeps who enjoy both mods.

I haven't used carts in longer than some of you have owned your Provaris, the frequency of cart replacement cost lost out to RBAs and their rebuild costs. I used gennys for quite some time but they fell to the roadside for drippers and sadly started gathering dust. The REO was a no brainer providing the flavor and simplicity of a dripper with the capacity of a tank style. I am contemplating on getting another REO (yes they are that good) or a Provari. I'm not sure yet what I would top it with, other than the KFL I have in hand and the Russian 91% on pre order for the last 2 months, they would be good starts. The protank 2 sounds promising. I find the hassle of life at this point keeps me time wise from tinkering as much as I used to enjoy so I'm thinking simplicity.

So for those of you who enjoy your REO, sell me on a Provari.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
Hello

I have two ProVarii and a Reo mini, which do complement each other very well. I already had two ProVarii when I got the Reo, so that doesn't count as choosing one over the other. Since both are excellent at what they do, I think the choice would come down to aesthetics. Unless you are interested in a VV Grand, I think whether to order another ProVari or Reo would come down to size and color; I don't think you can compare the systems, since they are so different. I prefer to rotate them. Now if I was asked which one I would give up, that would be very difficult. I love the taste of the Reo with a LR atty, but I love the versatility of the ProVari. It would be a very hard choice, but I would keep the ProVari, since I can drip with it and use tanks.

I guess to emphasize my love of both systems (and because I am a spoiled rotten Princess) I just got another bottom-feeder (not a Reo) and another ProVari (because it's a special edition). The BF I was planning to get, the ProVari was on a whim.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread