Provari Owners, What do you drive?

Status
Not open for further replies.

magman007

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 11, 2013
Sarasota, FL
*highfive* to my fellow Subie owner. I drive an '05 Legacy 2.5GT Ltd. wagon. We also have a 2004 WRX.

(And a 1991 RX-7, a 200? RX-8 [don't remember the year, the boyfriend drives it], a 1970 'cuda, and a 1976 GMC Motorhome [the Hot Wheels kind]).

Nice driveway right there! My father has an rx8 and on the twisty roads of Eastern PA it's a fantastic car.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

xanderxman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2012
Ptown, VA
My main passion is cars, I am a car guy through and through and appreciate the automobile in all of its forms, that said, I wonder if there is a correlation between your fine taste in APV's and vaping equipment and the vehicle you drive. Whether it be the reliability aspect of the provari and your choice of car, the form, or the function.

I My self drive an '06 subaru STI. Like the provari it is well made, will take on any challenge, and get me through tough conditions. Its reliable, quick, and handles well. Like the provari it packs a punch with its little turbo 4cyl and never disappoints. Coincidentally my black with blue led provari matches the audacious interior quite nicely.

A fellow Scooby lover. I am driving a 2011 Subaru Outback Sport. Quite the nice little ride. Got enough motor to get it done and grip for days. My 7 year old son loves going through traffic circles with me! :D

ETA - Seems the Scooby is strong in the Provarinati. Is there a connection there!?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread