Provari Owners, What do you drive?

Status
Not open for further replies.

magman007

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 11, 2013
Sarasota, FL
A fellow Scooby lover. I am driving a 2011 Subaru Outback Sport. Quite the nice little ride. Got enough motor to get it done and grip for days. My 7 year old son loves going through traffic circles with me! :D

ETA - Seems the Scooby is strong in the Provarinati. Is there a connection there!?!?!

There might be! I love whipping through traffic circles, the boxer around 4k sounds fantastic!

My current car is a 1991 Volvo 240, 5 speed manual.

Awesome. Love 240's. Nothing bad about a good brick! and I see the reliability correlation I was wondering about.

2012 Red Subaru Forrester. It was the only reliable AWD car with a manual transmission I could find that my husband could drive somewhat comfortably (he's 6'8").

Good job on getting the manual!

A Toyota Rav4...sorry nothing exciting:)

Doesn't matter! Its safe, and reliable, much like a provari :)

Great cars everyone! A good mix of 'merican muscle and Japanese reliability, with a little italian flavor mixed in. Love the name Tonka for a Fiat 500!

magman007

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 11, 2013
Sarasota, FL
A fellow Scooby lover. I am driving a 2011 Subaru Outback Sport. Quite the nice little ride. Got enough motor to get it done and grip for days. My 7 year old son loves going through traffic circles with me! :D

ETA - Seems the Scooby is strong in the Provarinati. Is there a connection there!?!?!

There might be! I love whipping through traffic circles, the boxer around 4k sounds fantastic!

My current car is a 1991 Volvo 240, 5 speed manual.

Awesome. Love 240's. Nothing bad about a good brick! and I see the reliability correlation I was wondering about.

2012 Red Subaru Forrester. It was the only reliable AWD car with a manual transmission I could find that my husband could drive somewhat comfortably (he's 6'8").

Good job on getting the manual!

A Toyota Rav4...sorry nothing exciting:)

Doesn't matter! Its safe, and reliable, much like a provari :)

Great cars everyone! A good mix of 'merican muscle and Japanese reliability, with a little italian flavor mixed in. Love the name Tonka for a Fiat 500!

TyCreek

Another Vaper
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2013
Treasure Valley
CTD handshaker
mocha_stop_med_hr.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread