Status
Not open for further replies.

Susan W.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2013
Torrance, CA
I try not to drive but if I really have to I drive a 2002 Nissan Altima which is the crappiest car I've ever had. I think every sensor has been recalled. If it's not in the body shop, it's in the repair shop. The only reason why I still have it is I can't really justify getting a new car when this one only has 32,000 miles on it.

Paksoy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2013
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
My summer transportation ... unfortunately, these vehicles make it a wee bit difficult to use my ProVari's when on the go. :) Thankfully, it's winter time so I don't have to worry about it for at least 4 more months.

IMG-20131105-00010_zpsa6c882c2.jpg

IMG-20131105-00012_zps563cf6b1.jpg

Provari Matching Paint Schemes to boot!!

IMG-20140114-00080_zpsc946fa54.jpg

Last edited:

DABinTX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2013
Irving, TX, USA
2010 International Prostar, fixing to roll over 600,000......:p

2013 International Prostar, just rolled 103,000.

As a side note, I'm currently delivering to the Walmarts in your area. Already knocked out Fayetteville and Siloam Springs.
Next on the list is Springdale, 2 in Rogers, Bentonville, then up to Springfield, MO. :toast:

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
I try not to drive but if I really have to I drive a 2002 Nissan Altima which is the crappiest car I've ever had. I think every sensor has been recalled. If it's not in the body shop, it's in the repair shop. The only reason why I still have it is I can't really justify getting a new car when this one only has 32,000 miles on it.

I hear that, not worth the cost to buy or the higher insurance costs. Doubt the '99 F150XLT SB gets 500 miles a year put on it now. It was only bought because my '91 F150XLT SB was totalled in a head on, or I would still have that one. 30K of the 48K on the '99 was from the first 4 years of its 15 year life. Unlike most of my life of buying endless new, muscle/classic rides, when I get a vehicle I liked I learned to keep them. I don't drive the '73 Stingray anymore.

91F150XLT

skamaria

Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
United States
I drive a Ford F-150 extended cab daily.

My collection of autos that are garaged include: 1965 Mustang convertible, 1974 Mercedes 450SL convertible, 1966 Mustang GT (restoration project), 1966 Mustang 2+2 (restoration project), 1971 Porsche 914 (6 conversion, a restoration project of years past that is now in slow decline), 1935 Dodge pickup (soon to be given to my nephew), & 1929 Ford Model A

Previously owned but sold: 1951 Mercury, 1957 Chevy Bel-Air, and various other 65/66 Mustangs.

spungee

Verified Member
Aug 24, 2013
Phoenix, AZ
Interesting topic; thank you for asking about it.

Currently, I'm driving my lovely, Taupe 2002 Limited Edition PT Cruiser.
I really should have been more patient and waited until the following year to purchase one, though, as that is when they added a couple of more ponies under the hood.

Still, it's the first car I've ever purchased brand-new and completely paid it off. And it's still in perfect shape, as I only put a couple of hundred miles per year on the odometer (telecommuting really does have a number of huge advantages).

Once this summer rolls around and I have made the final payment on some veneers that I had put into my mouth back in 2010 (these payments have been the equivalent of another new car, considering that I had a total of 16 veneers), I will be either considering leasing a new car for a while (I know, I know, leasing... but I loved it back when I used to do it regularly), or else will simply give in to my mid-life crisis stage and get back on a nice bike.

With what little I drive, there's a much-lowered chance that I'll lose my life driving one of those around this 'town', but nowadays, I really have no clue where to start on getting back on one - the only other one I had - and loved the hell out of! - came with my ex-wife attached to it, and now both are gone, haha!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread