Status
Not open for further replies.

AlmightyGod

My friends call me A.G.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2010
Vaping Heaven
Wahooo!! Your order has shipped. (Order#: 3562 placed on 01/06/2011)

My only worry now is post and customs............................Cannot wait excited here shipped 18/1/2011

Sorry for the delay in posting but will give you some idea if you are still waiting .

Only 18 more till 3580!!!!!!!!!!!!

ukeman

PV Masher
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Kauai, Hawaii
hmmm; i'm keeping an eye on this thread; in case all the orders are shipped and may well want to order a second after that.

It (Provari) is that good. The first of it's kind i believe; and a standard of excellence damn hard to match. Unmatched it is.

Grateful to Provape; and to my buddy jimho who pointed me here early on enough to have had mine a couple weeks now.

Last edited:

Knapweed

ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2010
Vancouver BC, Canada
Mine arrived today, shipped on 10 January but had to do the jig in Canadian Customs for a while.

I guess it's all been said and all of it's true. Beautifully made, lots of things to play and experiment with and awesome vaping. It looks smaller than I imagined, even with the 18650 extension. I tried a 1.8 ohm attie at 4.4 volts and it ceased to function. I'm sure I'm going to have a few atties pop as I find their limits. :D

I'm going to have a lot of fun playing with this little feller - Oh, and the included Fruit Punch is a nice fruity vape.

Thanks ProVape, you didn't disappoint.

jed

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2010
NW NJ
been fiddling with this device for few days and have to say the the Provari is the one to beat
----in a class of it's own
images

---good job Provape!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread