Bullet Sorting Complete, March 14, 2011, 8:21 am, CARROLLTON, TX 75007
Bullet Arrival at Post Office, March 14, 2011, 3:44 am, CARROLLTON, TX 75007
Bullet Processed through Sort Facility, March 12, 2011, 9:12 pm, KENT, WA 98032
Bullet Electronic Shipping Info Received, March 12, 2011

The Hoss

Verified Member
Aug 24, 2010
Tx
#4499 Shipped 3/11 - Received 3/14 - It's a dream! A+ ProVape!

ProVari.jpg

Kargonet

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2010
Abilene, Texas
A friend of mine who ordered ahead of me in Silver, is still waiting as well. The only thing we can figure, is I got in on an early batch of blacks, and I had no other accessories except the ext. cap. Everybody that's waiting, just keep the faith... it's worth every minute.

*Oh, and that's TTTeliquid's Texas Tobacco

Thanks Hoss, I got batts with mine too, maybe that's what's holding it up.

I got a Gooseneck from them, love it. Haven't tried their juices yet though but it's on my list of stuff to try.

TNTAbilene

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2010
Abilene, Texas
it was done to me to bro =( i cried a little and got mine shipped!

Yea, we joked about that the other day... but now seeing all these pics go up, I'm really starting to get a little irritated. If we had known that the stinkin' batteries were going to hold up the PV order, I would have ordered them from somewhere else or skipped them, as we already have batts anyway, these were just going to be extras. Even some notification that a backorder was holding up the shipment would be better than watching later orders get shipped and delivered before Kargonet's.

I fully understand that three weeks was the expectation and that still may be met, but this sort of rubs me the wrong way. Despite being a week or two away from my class of 2/18 Ali'i and just having gotten my Darwin, I was waiting for the user pics to come out to decide whether to order the chrome or black for myself, but now I don't know. Maybe a backup Darwin is in order.

Of course, this is Monday. Par for the course I will post my rant and shortly thereafter Kargonet will get her shipping notice and I'll look like an :censored:. Wait, too late!

Edit: If she does happen to get a shipping notice tonight... I'll order a black ProVari for myself tomorrow.... but NO BATTERIES! :laugh:

Last edited:

TNTAbilene

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2010
Abilene, Texas
just email them and ask to send the PV and mail the other things later? i ordered on the 24th so i bet your about to ship but i feel you to skip over the orders after saying they will not even take bribes to ship faster is kinda wrong in my eyes

Good suggestion, I might do that after the three weeks is up. I'm usually not the type to ask for special consideration, I mostly speak with my wallet. We're right at two weeks now, so still have a week left. I'll decide what to do then.

It's just a little frustrating in the meantime... you should see her face light up when her e-mail notification on her phone goes off! I feel bad that she ordered her ProVari before I even knew I wanted a Darwin, but I've already gotten that in and almost feel guilty for using it since she's still waiting! ALMOST! :laugh:

Oh well, it's a PV, not a donor organ, I imagine we'll live. I'm through fussing now! :lol:

Hey, btw, congrats to you on the Chrome, and thanks for the pics! Much appreciated!

Last edited:

crackbag

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2011
Dallas, TX
www.thecrackhouse.net
Good suggestion, I might do that after the three weeks is up. I'm usually not the type to ask for special consideration, I mostly speak with my wallet. We're right at two weeks now, so still have a week left. I'll decide what to do then.

It's just a little frustrating in the meantime... you should see her face light up when her e-mail notification on her phone goes off! I feel bad that she ordered her ProVari before I even knew I wanted a Darwin, but I've already gotten that in and almost feel guilty for using it since she's still waiting! ALMOST! :laugh:

Oh well, it's a PV, not a donor organ, I imagine we'll live. I'm through fussing now! :lol:

Hey, btw, congrats to you on the Chrome, and thanks for the pics! Much appreciated!

hehe np glad your rage is over i hate when i rage mainly on video games but ive learned to exit before breaking things now lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread