Status
Not open for further replies.

Thompson

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2012
North of NorCal
Yeah it is steep, especially for the delrin. I can't see it being that much for base black delrin? I suppose having all the stuff to work on it is another thing.

But I got 2 of these still cheaper than a Hippo. If I cared about airflow adjustment, maybe the Hippo would've been a better choice...but its a null feature on a genesis setup.

PuffMagicDragon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2013
Los Angeles
I got my Pro Rings in today from BombVapor. Cool little accessory if you want to go with a flat top look. I have it on top of my full size Black Satin V2.5 ProVari with a Cirrus tank. Last picture is the full package I'm running today.

photo-3.jpg
photo-4.jpg

PLANofMAN

Signature Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2012
Woodburn, OR
gasplol
...and i just yesterday spent about $50 on the hippo sleeve which will take 3 years to be shipped from greece...

*sigh*
Look on the bright side, you can always sell it for what you paid for it. Demand does outstrip supply on those right now. I went with the package deal, which saves me about $20 overall. :) I'm choosing to apply that $20 towards the Gemini Drip Tip. I don't want people thinking that I spent $25 on a stainless drip tip, do I?

Last edited:

MwSlim

Slumerican
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2013
Livonia, MI
up_zps183570e2.jpg

Best I could for the moment, will try later for something better

For those who may want to put it on a sigelei (it's on the polished one here)

up2_zpse0e7d732.jpg

I think it would match the stainless one quite well or look great with a j-wrap on the zmax

Thanks for the pic of it on the zmax! I'm going to have to hunt one of these down now :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

FlipperWi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2012
Plover, WI
Thanks for showing Cobra - I was just this moment wondering if it took care of the small gap. Looks like it does. Sold. :)

up_zps183570e2.jpg

Best I could for the moment, will try later for something better

For those who may want to put it on a sigelei (it's on the polished one here)

up2_zpse0e7d732.jpg

I think it would match the stainless one quite well or look great with a j-wrap on the zmax

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread