Provari Pro-Rings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soundhunter

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2012
Love Field
My delrin-capped Phiniacs don't like it, at least with standard Boges. It blocks airflow to the carto.

Got them in - Your right Trick - I just had to raise the tank just a hair on the delrin-capped one..working great - perfect draw with the SS caps - I like em!

photo.jpg

MrPicC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2012
Lone Star State
Got them in - Your right Trick - I just had to raise the tank just a hair on the delrin-capped one..working great - perfect draw with the SS caps - I like em!

View attachment 187178

Yup agreed. I raised all my tanks half a hair but for my cirrus which doesn't play nice at all.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

anskyboy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2013
Texas
hey guys, anxiously waiting on a vaperfexion V2 because I loved how the flanged part covered the top of the provari.

I like my tanks to be ~22mm to be parallel (??) to the body of the Provari itself. I don't like it if the cartotank is wider or thinner than the body. Just visual for me.

I'll probably want a cheaper tank option for my all day vape juice.. was looking at a phiniac myself. Can't really tell from the pictures but would I be safe with this ring or sotong's, with a Phiniac? Is there anything else I need to buy?

Thanks in advance for your advice.

Soundhunter

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2012
Love Field
Both of those tanks in the picture are Phiniacs and they seem to be working well.. like I said just inched the tank up a hair to keep the airflow good

The tank now looks almost perfectly flush (as far as diameter) with the Provari..maybe a teeny bit wider but very,very close.. I like them - I spoke with the manufacturer of these and he suggested that maybe a couple of slots in the ring would make it even better if you didn't want to raise the tank ...may try that but I really don't see the need at this point..so..no.. don't think you will need to buy anything else.

MrPicC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2012
Lone Star State
Is the only way to obtain these through the UK forum member? What is the cost in US dollars, including shipping charges?

I didn't bother signing up to be a member of the forum yet.

In addition, I can't seem to get onto the Bomb Vapor website, either. The link gives my browser an error.

y2a2avum.jpg

Bomb crashed. Or rather went boom. Will be back.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

CountSmackula

Genisis Junkie
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 16, 2012
BFE, KY
Is the only way to obtain these through the UK forum member? What is the cost in US dollars, including shipping charges?

I didn't bother signing up to be a member of the forum yet.

In addition, I can't seem to get onto the Bomb Vapor website, either. The link gives my browser an error.

To order the SS rings from sotong you have to PM him through UKVapers.
Material: Stainless Steel
Finishing: Brushed or Polished

Price: US$18 (includes PP and registered mail).

Please send a PM for payment details.

The ones from BombVapor are $20 + shipping for aluminum or delrin.

Fury83

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2012
Nowhere
Sorry to ask this dump question, but beside from look, is there other benefit to this pro-ring?

Not that I can tell. I sold my aluminum one and kept my black one. Since I now only have one provari, one pro ring is likely enough. Since I also have a hippo now, I have the metal look covered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread