Provari tank and cart issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beech

Moved On
Dec 3, 2011
Yardley, PA
I just got a provari, actually me and my partner both got provaris. These things are huge. Love it. A little bulky but it lives up to the hype... So far... except...

I've burnt two cartomizers beyond repair....

can't figure out what tank I should put on it to avoid cart burning....

I am far to lazy to drip... and I mean way way way way too lazy to drip so lets not suggest that as a solution, because its not^^^^^^^^^^^ note the above aforementioned laziness.

I am burning carts because I do not have the right carts to turn this thing up to lets say 5.0 just to see how my juice really tastes on high! I want good carts... the kind made to handle this kind of machine... and I would love a tank that I could put on it because.... go on look up^^^^^^^^^ note the above aforementioned laziness.....

Juices I know... Equipment... nope far to lazy to figure that out for myself.

Any help will be appreciated. Thanks all. And have a happy Sunday! Vape on!

Odell

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 25, 2010
Ocala, Florida
www.acbio.com
Hey Beech,

I use a M1A1 tank with a slotted carto. I set the Provari at 4 volts, the carto is 1.5 ohm. That may be a little "light" for you, but with your Provari you can play around a little (ain't it great). The M1A! by the way has a screw that you can tighten the carto down (finger tight!) to eliminate slippage. Also the hole lets you fill the tank with a hypo. Here's a link:

M1A1 Buzz Tank - notcigs.com

HTH

Slurp812

ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2011
Northwest Ohio
Make sure new carts are SOAKED. Then, check the ohms (AO) and as a starting voltage, Iv found about 1.8 to 2 volts above the resistance works out very well. A little less near the high end. For example, a 1.7, I usually vape 3.7, or less. 3.0, I would start around 4.9, and adjust from there. In both cases, its very close to 8 watts. Of course, YMMV...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread