Provari Zombie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mario87

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2013
Miami, Florida
My wife was driving me crazy since she saw the Provari Zombie was coming out so, I decided to pull the trigger for her. But, I made her a deal which she accepted in heart beat, her mini red Provari for the Zombie Provari. I was going to get a red mini for me anyway. Now she will be camping out next to the mail box until the thing arrives and then she will be ready for the Zombie apocalypse.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
Will the spatter line up right on the extension if you include it?

I'm not even close to ordering one and this question is stressing me out. I think I need to just Keep Calm and vape On.

That's a very good question. I wonder if they are going to have a matching extension cap. I haven't seen one, but I haven't looked either. Maybe it will just be green.

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
I'm torn between a Zombie or White for my first mini.

What color LED did you order?

You said 4 hrs ago
Besides, as much as I like green, the Zombie theme is a little too gamer geek for me. I'm an adult, with grown man hobbies and a family. I don't want people thinking I smoke weed, play games and shine samurai swords in my spare time.

What you do....change your mind? LOL!

I knew ages ago my 1st ProVari would be white; next will prob. be pink or red but that whole Zombie thing just doesn't work for me.
Looks like a toy.

Preloader

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2013
Oakland, CA
Good eye. I think I partially slammed the Zombie because I was mad that if I had waited 5 hours and spent an extra $30, I could have been one of the first to get it when I ordered my 2nd Provari this morning. LOL I'm not too proud to admit it. I was being a hater.

The other reason my opinion changed is because my next Provari will be a mini designated for my car, and my car is white with Kawasaki Green accents. So a white mini was my go to for that...... but upon further reflection of the Zombie, the green would match well. I still don't care for the red Spatter, and stand behind my reasons abut having a complex against be associated with a "gamer."

Dang, I got "called out" by ScandaleX....... Scandalous!!! :laugh:

Last edited:

Susan W.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2013
Torrance, CA
I must be old or something as I didn't get the same feeling about the Zombie as Preloader or ScandalEx. I know nothing about gaming or illegal substances or what the underlying meaning of things are. My reasons are much more simple, I just don't like green.

So if they made one white with red splatters and I bought it, what kind of "sign" would I be giving off if someone saw me vaping with it?

Preloader

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2013
Oakland, CA
I must be old or something as I didn't get the same feeling about the Zombie as Preloader or ScandalEx. I know nothing about gaming or illegal substances or what the underlying meaning of things are. My reasons are much more simple, I just don't like green.

So if they made one white with red splatters and I bought it, what kind of "sign" would I be giving off if someone saw me vaping with it?

Shark Week Edition!

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
Good eye. I think I partially slammed the Zombie because I was mad that if I had waited 5 hours and spent an extra $30, I could have been one of the first to get it when I ordered my 2nd Provari this morning. LOL I'm not too proud to admit it. I was being a hater.

The other reason my opinion changed is because my next Provari will be a mini designated for my car, and my car is white with Kawasaki Green accents. So a white mini was my go to for that...... but upon further reflection of the Zombie, the green would match well. I still don't care for the red Spatter, and stand behind my reasons abut having a complex against be associated with a "gamer."

Dang, I got "called out" by ScandaleX....... Scandalous!!! :laugh:
So does that mean you now don't mind being associated as a w33d smoker and samurai sword shiner?

You made that TOO easy!

LMAOOOOOO@ being a hater. At least you're honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread