The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Provari Zombie

Discussion in 'ProVari' started by Mario87, Sep 26, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Preloader

Preloader Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 13, 2013
    Oakland, CA
    Shark Week means something different at my house...... Like stay on my wife's good side once a month if you get what I'm putting down.

Back to the Zombie, if you were a Zombie enthusiast, this seems like are more rational option.
    [​IMG]

2. The Ocelot

The Ocelot Psychopomp Verified Member ECF Veteran

You can wrap them and change the appearance to fit your mood. There are lots with green in them.

Provari-Regular
    Provari Vapor Skinz | Vapor Skinz

ETA: You beat me to it.

3. The Ocelot

If you don't leave me alone you might regret it works for me. :) It's not just an APV, it's a blunt instrument!

4. ScandaLeX

ScandaLeX ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 6, 2013
    PhiLLy
    Oh don't get me wrong. There's something for everyone. I'm just not a zombie girl. The Walking Dead was already into S3 before my nieces finally got me to watch a few episodes.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

5. The Ocelot

I haven't had a TV for over 10 years, so I'm a bit challenged when it comes to pop-culture. Night of the Living Dead encompasses my entire knowledge of zombies.

6. Jimi D.

Jimi D. ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Oct 26, 2010
    Florida Keys
    I'm gonna hold off on the Zombie model. I'm waiting for the Duck Dynasty model. Bearded texture, and when I get E2 a duck sounds off !:p

7. SeniorBoy

SeniorBoy VapeFight.com Founder Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 21, 2013
    Las Vegas, NV
    Pst.................

Boys and girls :)

Perfect timing and what's not to like, blood on lime green for Halloweenie (10-31-13)

:rickroll:

I guess this also means the RTM for version 3 is 11-1-13 :) LOL

8. nomeX

nomeX Senior Member ECF Veteran

Sep 20, 2013
    HTX, USA
    "28 Days later" and "World War Z" will blow away your current zombie paradigm....

9. Mario87

Mario87 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 23, 2013
    Miami, Florida
    Well guys my wife just got notification that she will be getting her Zombie Provari Monday, she is all upset because she is out of town in training and I'm also traveling. So, she made her mother go to our house and stay until she returns next Thursday so she can sign for the Zombie Provari. I'm surprise she didn't tell her to place a tent next to the mail box on Monday and stay in it. I will post some pictures when she gets it.

10. Susan W.

Susan W. Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 30, 2013
    Torrance, CA
    Too funny!! You peeps are really serious when it comes to vape mail. I sure hope her mother isn't taking a shower when the mail comes, else she might be pitching a tent on the second try. :)

11. Mario87

Mario87 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 23, 2013
    Miami, Florida
    If her mother is taking a shower and misses the vape mail she would have the biggest fit in town and I would laugh my a-- off, then I would be in the dog house for a while. She is all excited and plans to take it to horror night in Orlando next month. Now she is looking at a Phiniac tank to match the Zombie Provari. This thing is going to put me in the poor house very soon.

12. ScandaLeX

Aug 6, 2013
    PhiLLy
    I've developed a pattern -- if I'm outside early in the morning, it's a vape mail day.

13. nomeX

nomeX Senior Member ECF Veteran

Sep 20, 2013
    HTX, USA
    I'm wondering if your extension will be painted with your Provari if you order them at the same time? It'd look odd to have the spatter not match up, ie. be on opposite sides of each other.

14. The Ocelot

I have seen 28 Days Later. I remember I liked it and I bought the the soundtrack, but I forgot it had zombies in it. Lol!

15. The Ocelot

I think I would be miffed if the splotches were random and not a forensically accurate blood spray pattern.

16. Nermal

Nermal Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jun 8, 2013
    Farmington, NM USA
  17. The Ocelot

[​IMG]

And if your still alive, Grammar Cat will finish you off.

[​IMG]

18. CommaHolly

CommaHolly Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jun 22, 2012
    Plant City, FL
    LOL,,,,,,,,the thing does nothing for me, but I can see why some people like it,,,,,,,,

I'm just not into the whole zombie thing,,,,

Now, if they came out with a Gone With the Wind one with Rhett Butler emblazoned on it or something, you'd have to pry the credit card out of my hands :lol:

19. EddardinWinter

EddardinWinter The Philosopher Who Rides Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 13, 2012
    Richmond, Va
    Or GrammarCat2....if need be.

[​IMG]

20. ScandaLeX

Aug 6, 2013
    PhiLLy
    You missed your calling - COMEDY !!!!

Thread Status: