Status
Not open for further replies.

Preloader

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2013
Oakland, CA
Shark Week means something different at my house...... Like stay on my wife's good side once a month if you get what I'm putting down.

Back to the Zombie, if you were a Zombie enthusiast, this seems like are more rational option.
P1010428_grande.jpg

Last edited:

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
Good eye. I think I partially slammed the Zombie because I was mad that if I had waited 5 hours and spent an extra $30, I could have been one of the first to get it when I ordered my 2nd Provari this morning. LOL I'm not too proud to admit it. I was being a hater.

The other reason my opinion changed is because my next Provari will be a mini designated for my car, and my car is white with Kawasaki Green accents. So a white mini was my go to for that...... but upon further reflection of the Zombie, the green would match well. I still don't care for the red Spatter, and stand behind my reasons abut having a complex against be associated with a "gamer."

Dang, I got "called out" by ScandaleX....... Scandalous!!! :laugh:

You can wrap them and change the appearance to fit your mood. There are lots with green in them.

Provari-Regular
Provari Vapor Skinz | Vapor Skinz

ETA: You beat me to it.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
I must be old or something as I didn't get the same feeling about the Zombie as Preloader or ScandalEx. I know nothing about gaming or illegal substances or what the underlying meaning of things are. My reasons are much more simple, I just don't like green.

So if they made one white with red splatters and I bought it, what kind of "sign" would I be giving off if someone saw me vaping with it?

If you don't leave me alone you might regret it works for me. :) It's not just an APV, it's a blunt instrument!

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
You can wrap them and change the appearance to fit your mood. There are lots with green in them.

Provari-Regular
Provari Vapor Skinz | Vapor Skinz

ETA: You beat me to it.

Oh don't get me wrong. There's something for everyone. I'm just not a zombie girl. The Walking Dead was already into S3 before my nieces finally got me to watch a few episodes.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
Oh don't get me wrong. There's something for everyone. I'm just not a zombie girl. The Walking Dead was already into S3 before my nieces finally got me to watch a few episodes.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

I haven't had a TV for over 10 years, so I'm a bit challenged when it comes to pop-culture. Night of the Living Dead encompasses my entire knowledge of zombies.

Mario87

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2013
Miami, Florida
Well guys my wife just got notification that she will be getting her Zombie Provari Monday, she is all upset because she is out of town in training and I'm also traveling. So, she made her mother go to our house and stay until she returns next Thursday so she can sign for the Zombie Provari. I'm surprise she didn't tell her to place a tent next to the mail box on Monday and stay in it. I will post some pictures when she gets it.

Susan W.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2013
Torrance, CA
Too funny!! You peeps are really serious when it comes to vape mail. I sure hope her mother isn't taking a shower when the mail comes, else she might be pitching a tent on the second try. :)

Well guys my wife just got notification that she will be getting her Zombie Provari Monday, she is all upset because she is out of town in training and I'm also traveling. So, she made her mother go to our house and stay until she returns next Thursday so she can sign for the Zombie Provari. I'm surprise she didn't tell her to place a tent next to the mail box on Monday and stay in it. I will post some pictures when she gets it.

Mario87

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2013
Miami, Florida
Too funny!! You peeps are really serious when it comes to vape mail. I sure hope her mother isn't taking a shower when the mail comes, else she might be pitching a tent on the second try. :)

If her mother is taking a shower and misses the vape mail she would have the biggest fit in town and I would laugh my a-- off, then I would be in the dog house for a while. She is all excited and plans to take it to horror night in Orlando next month. Now she is looking at a Phiniac tank to match the Zombie Provari. This thing is going to put me in the poor house very soon.

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy

I've developed a pattern -- if I'm outside early in the morning, it's a vape mail day.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
I'm wondering if your extension will be painted with your Provari if you order them at the same time? It'd look odd to have the spatter not match up, ie. be on opposite sides of each other.

I think I would be miffed if the splotches were random and not a forensically accurate blood spray pattern.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
If her mother is taking a shower and misses the vape mail she would have the biggest fit in town and I would laugh my a-- off, then I would be in the dog house for a while. She is all excited and plans to take it to horror night in Orlando next month. Now she is looking at a Phiniac tank to match the Zombie Provari. This thing is going to put me in the poor house very soon.

640x468xdemotivating-posters-demotivational-posters-posters-funny-posters-zombies-zombie-attack-shower-taking-a-shower-self-preservation.jpg.pagespeed.ic.aW3BNphoZe.jpg

And if your still alive, Grammar Cat will finish you off.

23y.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread